Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The ATL ladies look great. I'm surprised by the lack of promotion for it. ATL and BH always seemed like Bravo's bread and butter for the last 10+ years in Housewivesland.  I'm still thinking they need a peacemaker / neutral Switzerland / "normal one" in the form of Cynthia Bailey, but I'm open to seeing how this crop of women will interact. 

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ugh. Over him.

TONIGHT!!! Re: RHOM.

Could you imagine Gina at that table with LVP? Wow!!!

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhatttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that is some bs.

Yaaasss!!! Kenya was giving BOSS BITCA and that white power suit and I LIVE!!!

Yeah, I am really not liking how they are doing RHOA. And it makes me wonder if they are punishing them for what others (read: Nene) are doing outside the show. Since for better or worse, this franchise is the house she built. 

If it is the podcast I'm thinking of Tonya Harding did get them to spill some tea. 

And there was some juicy tea dropped yesterday that GARCELLE got asked to do one and she said point blank and period she would do it with Tamra and Tamra ONLY. NO GNATS ALLOWED.  

• Members

Rhoc:

Bravo did a wonderful thing by bringing back Heather.  It made viewers remember how evil she was and how much we liked Shannon Storms Beador. 

After the way Gina and Emily acted at the reunion, they deserve to be treated badly by their men.  I'll always be team Shane anytime he shades Emily.

NJ:

cast reshuffle needed...4 seasons with the same cast is so boring

• Members

Here's the thing with New Jersey:

Yes they need better production and a cast overhaul, but the ratings stay high and consistant, so it seems Bravo simply doesn't try for them. Casting? Why bother when the ratings have stayed high with this cast? Cast photo? Just use the old one. Same intro for six seasons? Why refresh it? Ratings are still high! Cast trip? Just do something cheap! People will watch anyway! It's a shame because they deserve better based on ratings, but the network seems to complacent with them. 

As long as people are willing to tune in to watch Teresa's life and everybody talk about Teresa, nothing will change.

• Members

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSS, PEEEEACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That said...I would say Marlo, Sanya, and ShebySheree are my favorites.

I do like them all though. The play on words they are all giving. 

If anything lets me down, it's the fact that Production didn't do a total new one. I find that worrying for what's to come. Especially since like OC, this will be a transitional season.