• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

First impressions...

GET HER, GARCELLE!!!

OOooooo...Kyle. It did not end well with Kim. THIS won't end well either.

I want to know who gathered EriFake with the quickness in the beginning voiceover as followed:

'It's my life to burn down.'

'Then destroy it.'

Chills.

Nice to see Sutton will have a feud going on, but not happy it causes a bit of drama with Garcelle.

Looks like Crystal will be coming for EriFake, too.

I actually felt sad for Rinna. Not Ex Soap Opera Star. Rinna. I said it. 

I admit...I am tempted to watch, but I will avoid the Lois episode...too triggering for me. 

That Kathy confrontation (and that EriFake and Ex Soap Opera Star started it)...they are messing with the wrong one. 

• Members

If that's not the most classic Housewives trailer, then I don't know what is.

Of course, they all turn on Kathy after she had a premiere season that endeared her to the audience.  At this point the housewives, (and by extension the audience), should really gain some insight about the cycle of hyping people up only to be disappointed that they aren't everything we wanted them to be.  Never forget, Kathy Hilton disinvited her six year old niece to  her daughter's wedding.

Also, bless production for making sure that every time a housewife breaks down they are in a costume or wig.  If I had to go to all of these theme parties in one season my closet would look like a thrift store exploded inside of it.

• Members

That Beverly Hills trailer was genuinely good and I feel like we’re about to get an all star season! I see balance and multiple people bringing different things to the party which I have missed in these recent seasons. 

THANK YOU GARCELLE for finally speaking up against Erika. It seems like they will finally realize they don’t need to kiss her ass. I see Diana/Erika/Rinna/Dorit being a team of demons.

I expected Rinna to have a quiet season with her mom dying, but she seems more evil than ever. She came off *so* bad that it’s even caused me to question if I believe all this bad press Kathy has gotten. Also? Whatever Kathy said about Kyle was probably true. Now I see why Kim said Andy called her and asked her to come back. Next season will 100% be Kathy/Kim vs Kyle. 

• Members

And don't forget that EriFake's deposition that is about to be re-filed in California is out and online and it burns her to a crisp.

You would think it was Monique's lawyer going after her with the shade that is in that 200 + page thing.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Two things shocked me: One was Rinna's Smirk of Evil when she watched Kyle vs Kathy! So now Bravo can stop pretending that Rinna is somehow 'searching for the truth' and crusading for justice. She is just looking to cause maximum division and chaos.

What was even more shocking was Kyle ONCE AGAIN throwing another sister under the bus! She has done it since S1 Ep1 and, like clockwork, turns on the waterworks to appear the injured party. This is the second time she has sided with Rinna against a sibling -- and the second time she has prioritized the show over a sibling. Kyle looks almost as bad as Rinna here.

The good news is that Erika's powers of intimidation over the group are dissolving as quickly as her bank accounts. So good to see Garcelle stand up to Cujo's snarls!

OK, I have thoughts. These looks are all objectively terrible. But in a good way! And by that I mean that they are dressing like themselves. They are dressing Jersey. 

Honestly, Jennifuh with thuh feathuhs [(c)@Gray Bunny] looks the best out of all of them, and so does Melissa who is basically modeling swimwear.

Dolores looks like she's about to hit a pole in Atlantic City. Marge looks like she's about to step into a time machine to 1965 to hit a pole in Atlantic City and possibly meet the Rat Pack.

Teresa looks like she walked into a giant mirror and shattered it. Jackie forgot to buy a skirt. Tiki's mistress is auditioning for the Tenafly stage revival of Lord of the Rings.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Absolutely agree re the RHONJ fashion lewks for this reunion. Jennifer easily looks the best and they're all dressed beyond tacky. Not a flattering look for Dolores who always looks great physically (clothing taste aside). Teresa's outfit it just horrendous and the idea of her walking into a mirror is true to life. 

Absolutely. Like Maya Angelou said, when people show you who they are, believe them. The first time. Kyle has been showing the audience who she is for more than a decade now and every single time she proves herself to be a terrible person.

My RHOBH Trailer Thoughts:

What a trailer. It delivered. 

Garcelle is going to be an MVP - she is not afraid of Erotica Lame one little bit.

Diana is going to be a villain and I don't think I'll like her by the end of the season.

I felt a little sad for Rinna when it comes to coping without her mom like @Taoboi said. 

They demons are turning on Kathy...but they are so stupid to underestimate her and think she won't triumph.

Sutton is probably going to have a messy season.

Erika is going to come across so poorly it's not even going to be funny. The new lawsuit that names her and basically describes everything at Girardi & Keese as a Ponzi scheme is wild.