Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think with Bethenny, Dorinda and Tinsley gone...the tone of the show will be different.  

I think adding one or two newbies will freshen up the show..but retain the essence of the original vibe.

Don't forget newbies always interact in interesting ways with Ramona (i.e. Carole trying logic, Aviva being crazy, and Heather grinning as she follows Ramona around)...so just seeing how anyone new comes in reacting to the train wreck that is Ramona is always entertaining 

• Members

It doesn't bear thinking about!

As the clip with Tiffany Pollard illustrates, and her scene with Leah last week when she called her her muse, Sonja can interact really well with different people. She can take them at fave value, treat them like her peers and accept them as they are.  I've heard that she extends that attitude to fans. That's an important quality on this franchise. 

• Members

Welp... I will kind of miss her. And the Berkshires, and Blue Stone Manor. And of course this:

dorinda gifs | WiffleGif

Carole weighed in on her friend leaving:

Look at you, Carole, going all Tennessee Williams/Cat on a Hot Tin Roof with the big words! 

Carole turned her Tweets of support for Dorinda into attacking the other HWs for lack of realness (obvs she never cared for Sonja, hated Luann and fell out big-time with Bethenny -- not to mention Andy). I'm guessing Bravo may not be asking her back.

And in BH news, I enjoyed this Jezebel article asking why on earth did Bravo drop the Aaron-cures-cancer-and-Big-Pharma-want-him-dead SL. That brief story was wild and kind of X Files/Trust Nobody-esque.

https://themuse.jezebel.com/what-happened-to-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-m-1844842544

Edited by Cat

• Members

And you can add Andy to that list, too. Looks like he is going to be a sucky host AGAIN. Love someone called him out on it.

Hehe...I was just thinking of that gif last night. So many good moments with Dorinda and John.

All right...Early reunion trailer thoughts...

I'm here for Garcelle vs Kyle. Really, Kyle? She will wipe the floor with your fake a$$.

Garcelle vs Lipsa. I wonder if her calling her out is AFTER the Denise cry.

Denise dragging the frak out of Air. I didn't even think that was possible. But she is Denise Frakking Richards.

Dorit vs Kyle. So they are really on the outs. Very nice. Dorit, keep that heel to Kyle's neck.

Here for Sutton's humor throughout.

Lipsa...you would know what gaslighting is.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Lipsa is just a huge turd, through and through. I used to always find the silver lining in her mindgame f#ckery, usually because of her soap past that I am endeared to, but she's past the point of no return. #CancelRinna 

I am here for anyone calling out Kyle. 

Pink called; she wants her hair color back. 

Argh at Denise having a slip-up and not remembering her own comment about having said even worse things about Suzanne Somers' less popular replacement on Three's Company, but overall, she kicks ass. 

This looks toxic and not in a fun way.