Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
Totally agree. It makes NO sense that "Lizzie's friend" was invited to go on the trip. Especially when it was set up that Tamra and Heather were the ones that planned it.

I have to roll my eyes at Danielle's petty concern over Vicki calling her dumb. No story.

NYC: Andy could've let up on Ramona. She wasn't going to elaborate. She gave her canned answer repeatedly and he kept pressing and getting uglier about it. He should've let up earlier.

Ramona is wrong about Heather's hubby. He's quite cute. He's just a shorty compared to his wife. Maybe he simply needs to walk into the room before her so she doesn't overshadow him ;) (season 5 reference)

LuAnn is really letting her balls swing and I love it! Get yer apple back, girl!

Once again, LuAnn was accidentally back in the apple lineup after the preview for next week's eppy. This whole season has been sloppy, with that and then the disappearing/reappearing Aviva.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHONY Note: The second part reunion was the highest rated episode of the season. I think Bravo has handled things well by ignoring the press of bad ratings and continuing the hype the season until the very end. Giving them a 3 part reunion also makes it look like a bigger success. I think they can bounce back next year if they don't want too long to bring the show back.

Oh I can't agree. Ramona has done this REPEATEDLY and even brought her kid into it by re-tweeting Victoria's YouTube video. THAT is low, bringing LuAnn's child into it. Ramona is my favorite, but she got exactly what she deserved. I wish LuAnn had gone Nene/Phaedra on her ass and eviscerated her with details of the pregnancy and abortion. All Ramona had to do is say that had a rough patch, but have worked through it and the ladies have been supportive. Done. Nothing else needed to be said. By dodging the question she made it the entire focus of most of the episode.

• Members
I don't disagree bc as LuAnn said, karma is a bitch, but I still felt sympathy for her. She was being kicked while she was down and yeah she's done it in the past but that doesn't make it hurt any less

I don't think saying they went through a rough patch would have ended it. That wouldn't have been any different than what she did say, which was nothing. Andy wanted details and LuAnn would have went in on her regardless.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LuAnn really didnt do anything bad. She just said it's hard when a spouse cheats and confirmed that what Mario did happened. Ramona was doing the most and made it a bigger deal than it was. LuAnn better than me because I would have spilled all the tea with no [!@#$%^&*] given.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Claudia Jordan rumored to be joining Atlanta. She is good friends with Kenya and recently said on social media that she is hanging around Atlanta for the next year.

Claudia+Jordan+Premiere+Universal+Pictur

She posted on Facebook about a guy begging her to go on a date with him because he heard she's shooting some scenes next week and wants to be on TV.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

YES!!!

For once the absolutely vile bitch of the show couldn't take the heat of the whole world seeing what a piece of sh*t she is and isn't returning. Melbourne learned from Vancouver, having that pig Jody Claman stay on made the show toxic.

Way to go Melbourne! Bring on another amazing season!

• Members

Andy should have gone easier on the trashpot? What even?!

Her sham marriage fell apart and they made sure to wait til after filming to file for divorce, his mistress and both of them make it a big tabloid story, then she gets back to get her with him before the reunion so she doesn't have to talk about it. Andy should have gone in harder on her and I am so glad Luann's stepped in and called her out. The trash would be delighted if this were anyone else and giving her opinion, advice and rubbing her perfect marriage in their face. Karma is a bitch and the trash got what she deserved and her attempt to make it seem like her and Mario are happy and in love was absolutely pathetic and ridiculous.

• Members

Glad Andrea isn't returning on Melbourne. I liked Claudia Jordan on Celebrity Apprentice, but I'm not sure how I feel about her on Atlanta Housewives. When you have someone like Marlo in the sidelines who is already developing a friendship with Kenya, I can't understand why they aren't going with her. I'll never be satisfied until she's a housewife.

• Members
I just watched. I believe Tamra. The alternative would be Eddie saying he would f-ck Heather and I dont see him saying that. Lizzie is not an innocent wall flower. She lied about texting Tamra and was clearly playinf this up for the cameras and air time. Now that she fell out with Tamra she's spilling to Shannon but said NOTHING before.

When Lizzie told her husband to get a boner once in a while in the flashback is when I stopped buying what Lizzie is selling. She might be a nice girl overall but she isnt above being mean and nasty. I do think she told Trashy she waa mad because Eddie wants to f-ck.

With that said next week looks good!

Vicki is so uncouth and classless btw. Ol ignorant heifer!

ETA: Tamra is insecure. Saggy, wrinkly, horrible personality. I cant wait until Eddie leaves her for a man.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Buddy, for that statement alone....

810002.gif

Trashra was straight lying. She's notorious for that. And Lizzie has never been that close to Tamra. Danielle was. Not Lizzie. Lizzie has always been onto Tamra's antics since e-mail-gate about Shannon's marriage. She didn't say anything because Lizzie was sitting back, waiting for the right moment to have a reason to pounce. Tamra lying about going to Lizzie's b-day party, Vicki warning Lizzie about Tamra, and Tamra bashing Lizzie to Heather and Vicki provided that.

And Lizzie was drunk and hurt when she lashed at Christian. I don't think he took it too serious. And I don't picture Lizzie bragging to Trailer Sue that Eddie wants to poke her. I just don't. Tamra, yes. Lizzie, no. And everyone knows that Eddie wants to poke Danielle's husband if anything.... :P