Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Lizzie said she'd had the same number since she was 21. I definitely would've whooped Tamra's ass. And despite her crazy ways, I only started to like Tamra just a couple seasons ago. She was one of the main reasons I stopped watching, mainly Tamra and Gretchen.

ETA:

Re-watching RHONY from season one on Hulu. I'm on Episode 2 and it's shocking that they're already dealing with Mario not wearing his wedding ring, flirting with other women and Ramona (of course) blaming the other woman for coming onto him. It just goes to show that he's probably been cheating on her for years, but with social media he finally got caught.

Edited by Chris B

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

1st season on NYC is SO different from the rest. The biggest tiff is a friendly competitive tennis match between Ramona and Jill. Oh and that brief thing with Ramona vs Alex/Simon. Is the reunion on hulu? I have yet to see that, back when it wasn't a big event.

• Members

It's an interesting comparison watching season one with the show nowadays (along with most other Housewives) where in season one it was ALL about their families. You got to know Jill's daughter, Luann's kids and housekeeper Rosie, Ramona's daughter (LOVED her constant embarrassment of her mother) etc. Nowadays you couldn't even identify who's kids are whose.

• Members

I don't find season one of NYC to be boring at all. It looks like it was filmed in 1995, but it is still very entertaining as an introduction. The dynamics are good, the storylines are interesting and it perfectly sets things up for the next season. I miss the more organic days of the housewives!

• Members

I liked Season 1, too, which was like a teaser mini-season. I liked that it laid the groundwork with all the HWs for potential conflict (everybody looking down on Alex and Simon) and the ladies were pretty unvarnished and really showing us a glimpse into their lives, instead of a 'staged glimpse.'

• Members

Do you think she is, though? I know when things got too toxic on NY, Jill Zarin got turfed out, but since RHoNY is struggling ratings-wise (not content-wise IMO -- I love the current set of HWs), I wonder if Bravo might not take fear and keep Tamra on.

Tamra just inspires fear in everybody. :lol:

• Members

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-melbourne

Such a waste! First Bravo drops promos during the social edition of RHONJ, then they wait almost a week to give it a page on the website and officially announce it, now it's set to premiere in 3 days in a horrible timeslot with back-to-back episodes. What was the point of buying the show if they had no intention of even attempting to gain viewers? Even if it got similar ratings to Ladies of London, that would be great for a show that is the cheapest on the network since they don't produce it. I'm also bitter because I think this Housewives show is legitimately good and could've gained a good amount of viewers.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

I think they could drop Tamra, but I doubt very much they would ask Gretchen back.. she and Slade had as big of backlash as Tamra did. I think Heather could play the snooty bitch to perfection with Vicki coming back for one more season. I have a feeling Shannon is coming back.. you could tell Andy loves her and she seems to be 'real' thus far. She's like an old money version of Vicki smile.png

Episode 17 of this season of OC is titled Eat, Pray, Run... which looks to be the Tamra running and crying episode.

Lizzie seems ready to quit and Danielle opted to not be a housewife so I can see the show hiring two new housewives.. or even having Jeana come back for visits.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

Jeana and Tamra patched up whatever issues they had onscreen the following season after the drink throw. On her most recent WWHL appearance, Tamra said they are fine with each other and that Jeana even stood up to speak on her behalf in regards to her latest custody issue, I think it was