Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Despite higher ratings, RHOC is wrapping up very soon! There are only THREE episodes left until the reunion begins! Three! And here I was thinking we had Lizzie's party and the fall out, plus the trip to Bali and then the fallout from there. I can't see having only 3 more episodes being satisfying. I need at least 5 more episodes bringing the total to 20 just to flesh everything out some more. That means this Tamra/Lizzie feud is going to be extremely short-lived and anything that might've happened between Danielle and Tamra.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm late but NY ended on such a high note....that leg scene was just amazing and I love how she just freaking committed to it. Really though I'm Team Heather/Carole at this point. I love Aviva but she's loco. Like batsh*t insane out of control and she needs to take a serious look at herself.

The reunion looks incredible though. SMDH by now Mr. Cohen should no betta than to come after the Queens like Nene and Ramona. They know how to shut him down right off the bat. He looks so weak and petty doing so.

Meanwhile pathetic Luann with her non-Apple holding self is trying to come at Ramona cuz she's got nothing better to do. She had no storyline this season aside from making snide comments. No wonder she wasn't full time and I doubt she'll be back next year as a full HW. All she does is make snide comments but as far as actually driving story or making decent drama? She's useless.

I need Heather and Carole back as a unit. Their friendship is genuine and fun to watch for me. I think at this point it would be hard to keep one without keeping the other. Carole's redecorated house look fabulous. She really does have class and taste.

Sonja managed to end on a decent note which is surprising. She's still a hot mess but the ending summary for her gave me hope that she's on a path to financial stability.

Kristin/Kristen....LOL. Worst addition to a show ever. Complete waste of space and time. I've never seen such a weak person before.

• Members

I dont think LuAnn is trying to be relevant. Didn't Ramona talk about LuAnn's marital problems on the show? Now that it's Ramona getting cheated on and having problems she wants to shut it down because she doesnt want Avery to see it. But she didn't care about Lu's children. Bitch please! Ramona being a hypcorite as per usual.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

yeah, Ramona talked about how LuAnn and her husband cheated throughout her whole marriage. She cut her down while throwing it in her face that she had a great marriage and husband. Karma has bit her bc we now know that hers was far from ideal

I hope Andy is extra messy and shows a clip of the psychic telling Ramona, Mario was cheating from season 4

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Ooh snap, I bet they will.

LuAnn has every right to go after Ramona, because she has commented on LuAnn's infidelity as well as being a "weekend mom." All the more reason why LuAnn needs to return and hold an apple next season. No matter what they decide for next year, they should hold on to their two originals.

• Members

Not only has Ramona brought up LuAnn's cheating scandals with The Count and Jacques, but she also was tweeting about her daughter's video smoking weed which caused tension between them in season 5. I love Ramona, but there is no way she can use Avery as an excuse the way she has repeatedly put LuAnn's business on front street, INCLUDING stuff about her kids.

• Members

What I love about Ramona, LuAnn and Heather's recent sit-down on WWHL is the way Heather was constantly throwing shade at Ramona for her behavior. Best part? Ramona completely took it. Which leads me to believe that Ramona plays a character a lot of the time yet when things get too real for her she wants everyone to stop talking and respect her privacy. Unfortunately it doesn't that way although I do appreciate the way she stirs the pot. The mid point of this season would've been completely lackluster without Ramona's meddling. With that said, I want LuAnn to eat this bitch alive at the reunion!

• Members

I don't blame Kenya for refusing to film with Porsha and Bravo is super messy for bringing that idiot back and throwing her in Kenya's face. Kenya shouldn't give Bravo or Porsha a story to build from that ratchedness that was the reunion. Kenya should do her best to ignore her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Honestly, they shouldn't even be trying to make Porsha and Kenya film together. It's low for them to even be bringing Porsha's tired dumb ass back, but Kenya needs to stand firm and not give her any story. Let's see how she can stand up on her own. I bet she'll be boring as hell like last season when she didn't have Kenya, hence her kicking her ass at the reunion for a storyline.

• Members

Luann has barely hid her infidelity over the years IMO. And I think Bethanny and others have also referred to it indirectly over the seasons.

RHONJ:

So GLAD Dina and Teresa aren't falling for this fake girl Amber's bs. She totally tried to steal the scene at Tre's little dessert get together....talk about trifling. Meanwhile this same trick is still complaining to Melissa about her not knowing she had cancer. What a joke. Meanwhile her husband is also sketchy as hell.