Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised if Lizzie is a one season wonder like Lydia was. I do hope that when season 10 rolls around, that they add a 6th housewife.. or toss one out and bring in a new one. RHOC has always had a slight cast turn-over so I hope that continues.

• Members

I'm hoping they'll keep the 5 OC ladies they've got and add one more. I think this crop of ladies is just getting warmed up smile.png

Yeah, I'm feeling kinda "meh..." about NJ. I'm not interested in the twins or their family (I couldn't tell you which one is divorced and which one is married). Meanwhile, the impending doom for NJ's OG, Teresa, can only be featured so much before it becomes one big endless buzzkill. Oh, and Melissa is still there too. Yay.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

First look at the RHONY reunion

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-6/videos/first-look-at-the-rhony-season-6-reunion

Bravo issues a press release saying it is three parts.

Sunday night's episode of RHONJ only pulled in 1.6 million. They haven't been under 2 million since Season 1 and that's their lowest rated telecast since an episode during the first season. I think we are witnessing the beginning of the end of this franchise. 😐

• Members
LOL they nearly hit 3 million viewers last season around this time when the Joes got into their fight. The issue is likely viewers aren't interested in Teresa's legal drama like they thought and the new girls need some time for viewers to like them.

I guess maybe their drop may not be as bad to Bravo because they were so far ahead of the other shows for so long that when they lose viewers it just brings them down to OC/ BH levels.

ATL seems to be immune to this ratings slump as they improved nearly 1 million viewers from 5 to 6. I'll just be devastated when their ratings start waning! :(

Speaking of ATL Cynthia had an event for her Ebony Magazine cover and only Kandi and Kenya showed up. Phaedra and Apollo were shooting a scene in the park with the boys but they arrived in different cars.

• Members

I won't count New Jersey out just yet. I think their problem this year is that the season is starting at the holidays with the new cast. They are less likely to have any drama during Christmas so we're going to have a bit of a slow burn. I DO believe the ratings will stabilize around 2 million as the season progresses. I feel this is a smart reboot so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for them.

The NYC reunion looks GREAT, but Carole looks HORRIBLE with the blonde hair. I thought it looked bad in her appearances on WWHL, but it's gotten even more blonde and it just looks terrible on her. She looks like an old hag now. :(

• Members

Is that Kristen in the best spot on the couch, next to Andy??? Kenya - yes. Shannon - yes. Kristen - not deserving.

Can't wait for NYC tonight!!!

Heather and Tamra - ugh. Tamra basically admitted that she's lying in her talking head. And her tears were so fake last night... well, she didn't even produce tears, just her hystronics. Heather basically admitted that she did kick Shannon out of her house, even though before she's been saying that Shannon is blowing it out of proportion. I'm just Team Shannon all around on this issue.

Lizzie was pretty boring on WWHL. At first I thought Andy/Bravo might ask her back even after storming off the reunion set, since she was appearing on WWHL... but then she didn't really deliver last night. Who knows... I'm pretty embarrassed for her - next week's previews make it seem like no one showed up to her birthday party. Why would everyone cancel??

• Members

LuAnn is clearly onstage the entire time...where the !@#$%^&*] is her apple. And her line"Karma's a bitch" to Ramona about the cheating....PERFECTION.

Carole either needs to hire a stylist or fire the one she has, because she looks AWFUL. She's 0/2 on reunion looks now.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I busted up laughing when she said that! Ultimate burn! And Ramona deserved it! I loved Andy checking her saying they can talk about his love life when he goes on a reality show and shows it. Have several seats Ramona.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I thought she mostly looked good on the last reunion, but her lips clearly had just been done and not settled. This year though just terrible. I blame it all on the hair color. I think she has good style and I like the straight hair, but the color is terrible. And I hope you're right about LuAnn. She deserves a spot on that couch more than Aviva.

As for Ramona, she will always be my girl and her reaction is just securing that. She is beyond perfect lol. We knew she was going to do this the moment her and Mario got back together. I can't wait to see her eyes pop out over that. We KNOW it's going to give her the diarrhea as well.