Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Here's the breakdown of the reunion:

During Part I of the reunion on Sunday, April 20 at 8pm ET/PT, the ladies come together for the first time in a while to reveal what’s new in their lives and to discuss some of the drama revolving around Kenya this season. Plus, the ongoing tension between Porsha and Kenya takes center stage. Andy then sits down with Porsha one-on-one, which results in a surprising turn of events.

In Reunion Part II, airing on Sunday, April 27 at 8pm ET/PT, the ladies discuss the Porsha vs. Kenya aftermath. Momma Joyce joins the women to reflect on the drama from this season and where she stands with her opinion of Kandi and Todd’s relationship. Cynthia and NeNe also hash out their issues from this season, which leads to an unexpected outcome.

During a 90-minute Part III of the reunion on Sunday, May 4 at 8pm ET/PT, Apollo joins the women to address rumors about him and Phaedra and his alleged run in with the law. NeNe and Kenya go head-to-head in a battle of the titans, plus, the rest of the husbands join the mix to offer their thoughts on all of the ups and downs of this season.

Following the three-part reunion, on Sunday, May 11 at 8pm ET/PT, the network will air a “Secrets Revealed” special, which will feature NeNe dining with one of her “Glee” co-stars, unseen footage of Kandi and Momma Joyce and more of the aftermath from the couples Pillow Talk night.

Source: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/04/14/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-kicks-of-three-part-reunion-on-sunday-april-20/253759/

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So basically this reunion is 3 and a half parts? Which is damn close to the 4 part reunion I was hoping for. I'm a bit confused with the one-on-one with Porsha being in the first part. Does that mean the fight happens halfway through the first episode then they cut off and go to Andy's sit down with Porsha then we pick up the rest of the reunion with the 2nd episode? I'm surprised they wouldn't save it for the 3rd episode like when they did the sit down with Kim on RHoBH.

• Members

I suppose it would have been a editing nightmare to re-arrange the sequence of events if indeed the fight happened early in the taping. I'm sure it colored everything that followed.

I'm LMAO at Cynthia recoiling from Porsha and Kenya in that trailer.

For me personally, I actually don't think Nene came off that poorly in her one-on-one with Andy. She seemed subdued compared to her earlier appearances, where she was playing the grande dame. Yeah, her comments about Cynthia were crappy (and response to them overwhelmingly negative on Twitter), but she spoke the truth.

• Members

Please tell me you are just trolling for fun with this. Please.

Many, many women who have own beauty pagents don't get one role, and if they get a few that's it. Kenya has worked steadily for years and years now. Just because she isn't Oscar nominated or a name actress doesn't take away that she has had a steady career. It's not actually that easy to get roles even if you previously have had a few. Look at all the actress that have vanished because they couldn't get work.

Nenes two roles from one man are playing versions of herself based off RHOA. Good on her, but he refusing roles and not even reading scripts are likely the difference between the two. Nene just wants a paycheck and that's fine, but Kenya worked and made a career for herself lomg before rhoa.

Exactly.

• Members

Vicki didn't disappoint in this episode! With her foot in mouth comments about Oklahoma, trying to surf, making a big deal about her knee being bruised, her driving abilities, and her annoyance of Heather, it was like a gift that kept on giving. This is just the first episode and Vicki is already giving us some new treasures to snark about :)

Tamra was actually being nice, for her anyway. I did like the subtle shade she threw at Gretchen.

I'm so glad both Tamra and Vicki are clued in on Heather's snooty ways. Seeing the three in Hawaii, it does make me wish Lydia had been there. I could have seen Lydia laughing it up with Tamra and Vicki while also throwing a little more shade on Miss Heather as well :)

The jury is out on Shannon, though she does come from an upper middle class family. On the one hand, it was nice to see scenes of her on our own because it's nice to see them before the crazy starts, but on the other hand, she seems like she is missing a screw or two. I'm not sure if she was serious about doing a DNA test on her twins, or if she was just joking. The one positive about Heather is that she has the best reactions and she didn't disappoint in that scene.

Lastly, is Heather building a home or a hotel? It would make a nice mini hotel for them once the kids grow and move out.

Overall, it was a nice episode that sort of reset the show for season 9. I like that we were introduced to Shannon and that Lizzie's introduction was put off to the 3rd episode. It gives us more time to know Shannon and Lizzie before throwing them into the lions den of drama.

Lastly, they updated the credits! No more powerpoint 98 style credits!

• Members

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3OtnRSHuo8

That OC opening is EVERYTHING!!! These other shows need to BOW DOWN to Vicki and the OG's!! They still kept the families, which is a nice touch and I LOVE the big "OC" letters and the fact that the housewives get a solo shot before the family pops up. I think this reboot is going to be perfect. RHOC just knows how to do this shyt. They are pefect. New York has gotten their shyt together, but nobody can be as perfect as RHOC. I can't wait to see Vicki throw up this season. <3 <3

I wonder how this New Jersey reboot is going to go. That show is so damn tired that I feel it could go either way.