Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Let's be honest, Nene doesn't give a flying bloop! about any of these girls! She just wanted to let the world know that Kenya got her ass beat. I have a feeling that if this fight truly was a beating, then I could see Kenya demanding Porsha be removed or else she will not continue to film. Which means Porsha probably exited to the left because she has no relevance other than her rivalry with Kenya. I'm too damn impatient for this [!@#$%^&*]! I need them to cut and edit this reunion and give it to me now!

• Members

Wow. IMO that just adds to the list of why I don't like Porsha. She is a weak, dumb woman and she is only fighting to secure a spot and because she can't defend herself in an intelligent way. For the majority of this season her storyline has been making it seem like Kordell was gay with HER WORDS, so for her to fight Kenya over that is crazy. I bet Kenya slayed her ass with words and she couldn't take it anymore. My guess is that she didn't understand some of the words Kenya used and that upset her even more.

I'm sure this will work and will secure Porsha's spot next season IF Kenya agrees to sign on for next season with Porsha still around.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

On the subject of Nene, I must say that she is doing all the right things right now outside of RHOA. She's not doing great in terms of dancing on Dancing with the Stars, but she's bringing it with her personality and the character aspect of the dances. She's not being rude to the judges or contestants and is coming off VERY WELL. I also think the Cirque du Soleil show is a good idea for her. It's different and she will probably work better in that format than on TV since she still needs to work on her acting. Depending on her reunion performance I might be back on Team Nene.

I just finished season one of RHOA which is HILARIOUS and I've just watched the first episode of season 2. It's amazing how much of an upgrade the show got with just one season. Kandi is one of the greatest additions of all time and deserves to be considered an original IMO. She's a core cast member just as much as Nene is IMO. She brought it from the first episode and her first season was an unbelievable roller-coaster ride.

• Members

Kenya's pretty weak in "battle" without practice to the point that I think even whatshername could potentially outwit her. Kenya's other downfall in arguments is that she usually comes off so practiced,

I think she knows deep down she's getting anything she gets from RHOA. It's part of the reason she's going so hard at Kenya. She want to be Queen of the series that gets higher ratings than most NBC shows.