Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

she says a lot of things. To be fair, she said she wasn't going to watch the show anymore, and she hasn't, but she's continued to talk about the stuff that's happened with the cast members outside the show (Nene on DWTS, Apollo's arrest and now Porsha's divorce settlement)

• Members

NO ALIMONY!!!!!

WOW...Porsha got destroyed....mad at how Wendy is saying she should gotten preggars tho and had a baby with Kordell. No thanks girl. Maybe it would have given her security and money she would have ended up as just another single black mother...another stat for the right....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I know this season of RHOBH was mostly a bust, but I really hope they keep both new housewives! I know I've said it before, but I'm watching the last three episodes and both of the new girls blend so well. Plus with Lisa only speaking to them, it would make sense to keep them. Carlton in particular is PERFECT in scenes with Lisa. I enjoy them together not in a Ramona/Sonja, Nene/Kim sort of way, but they just seem to clique. I think it's the fact that they're both British. As long as they keep Carlton away from trying to be sexy I do feel like she can be interesting. I also love her with Kyle.

If they could keep mostly the same cast, minus Kim and bring back Camille and/or Adrienne things would explode.

ETA:

And how could I forget? Now that I've seen it I am still Team Lisa. Yolanda and Kim came off TERRIBLY in the Puerto Rico scenes. I think Kyle came out the best because she was being reasonable and trying to find answers. Yolanda was going off on Ken at the beach before he had even done anything and Kim just needs to shut her ass up. She needs to give them their Tiffany gift back if she is going to continue to hold it against them for TELLING HER they weren't coming to her stupid ass party and sending an EXPENSIVE gift.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

If they're gonna drop Kim then they can bring Camille and Adrienne back but I think Andy might still have a grudge/sore spot after Adrienne dissed him by not attending the reunion that season....

Camille can come back so long as she actually brings some heat/drama. There's nothing wrong with being the b*tch we love to hate. Hell some of us still loved her (me included) even when she was being deliciously manipulative. But if she's back and is boring then there's no point. Carlton is boring as rocks but at thois point she does have to stay if only to have someone on Lisa's side.

• Members

to quote Evelyn from BW, Carlton was a muthaf--king nonfactor the last 3 episodes! The last time she had any focus was her husband's company party before the PR trip, which she wasn't invited to. She has barely been on since. Carlton would be fine as a friend but she isn't housewife material. Its ironic how you found her perfect in these episodes where she was utilized as such

that's the season vacation? Please tell that's just a trip kind of like ATL to Savannah this year.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I'm guessing they're having a trip stateside so that Teresa, if she's attending, will be close to home if her sentencing is near. I just elfin' hate how Atlanta went to Savannah and Mexico, BH went to Palm Springs and Puerto Rico, and NJ is going to Boca Raton--all vacation areas that cheap and near home when the OC, one of the lowest rated shows, went to f*ckin' Bali?! Are you kidding me? OC would be going on stateside/Bahama trips while I'd send my top three shows further away to more exotic areas.

I swear ATL be paying for RHOC & RHOM to stay afloat....