Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
To clarify: I was saying that Peter looked somewhat good in his white suit, but I am not Team Peter all of a sudden. His attitude towards people, especially his wife, is lousy. Not to mention the shady stuff he may or may not have been up to involving Apollo.

But he had a right to express his feelings to Nene about her behaviour at the charity event. It's not about Fight Night. I wish Nene could see that Peter is not Team Kenya by any stretch. She doesn't want to hear any criticism whatsoever and it is ruining her position on the show. She is only giving Kenya more ammo with which to attack her.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Really? And when did I do this? Do you have any actual reciepts to back up your claim about me and my "double standards"?

did you watch the same episode we did last week? Peter did not step in or approach Nene. He left bc he felt uncomfortable and did not agree with what she did. He had a private conversation off to the side with his wife and Nene interjected herself in that and got into it with him. Peter did not go after her!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I have to admit, I was kinda let down by this episode. I had sooo been looking forward to it and was expecting all these fireworks much like the pajama party was. But this was just...meh. Marlo was kind of annoying me with her constant running up on Nene and Kenya is just entirely way to passive about it all. And Nene is just NeighNeigh. And I can't with Marlo fake crying at the end. If she would've just left it at "Donald Trump hair" I would've loved it! But girl, just no.

And LOL at Kandi wanting to win so badly! I love that girl so much!

• Members

Carlton has done nothing this season except make Kyle more tolerable.

Yolanda can take a few seats. Me thinks her relationship with her precious David is no where near as rosy as she makes it out to be. She wishes she had what Ken and Lisa have but its obvious that it wouldn't take much for David to move on to the next one....do he and Yolanda even have kids together?

I find Kim and Brandi together oddly refreshing. I don't agree with what Brandi is saying about Lisa but I do see Kim's POV. And her imitation of Lisa was spot on. I literally lmao

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

They're kind of adorable together in a weird way. It just seems more genuine than some of the other relationships. When you remember how that relationship started...

I could see Lisa very easily doing the magazine thing half-jokingly, kind of like Kyle described. I really hope Brandi isn't lying about what Lisa did. Whether she did it seriously or jokingly, I don't care. I don't think what Lisa may have done (jokingly or seriously) is a big deal - except in relationship to her relationship to Kyle which was/is already f'ed up. If Brandi lied about the situation ... that's f'ed up.

Yolanda said, in her blog, had Ken let her talk instead of being a hypocrite and barking she would have added that she had only seen Lisa take notice of the magazine - not place it in any bag. She's not saying she did or didn't place it in the bag, just saying she didn't see it happen.

• Members

Melbourne

tumblr_n0ic2pYrZO1qg5ea1o1_250.giftumblr_n0ic2pYrZO1qg5ea1o5_250.gif
tumblr_n0ic2pYrZO1qg5ea1o2_250.giftumblr_n0ic2pYrZO1qg5ea1o6_250.gif

tumblr_n0ic2pYrZO1qg5ea1o3_250.giftumblr_n0ic2pYrZO1qg5ea1o4_250.gif

They're here!

tumblr_n0ivh3k34I1qg5ea1o1_400.gif

tumblr_n0ixdt2wQ21qg5ea1o1_400.gif

OBVIOUSLY, it's all about Gina. I wasn't expecting to like her but she's fab. And would you believe that she's a barrister? Completely threw me through a loop

tumblr_n1ghglqWea1qg5ea1o1_500.gif

Jackie, the psychic is probably my second favorite so far. LMAO at her when she said the party was f--king boring. Id be freaked out to be friends with her though. She seems legit and that psychic stuff would unnerve me

tumblr_n0lzpa8RQm1qg5ea1o1_400.gif
Ugh, no! I cant stand the Roach

Overall a slow start as they introduced the women and their families in the premiere but I liked it. I will try to watch the next few episodes and see how things progress.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

tumblr_n0ivh3k34I1qg5ea1o1_400.gif

tumblr_n0ixdt2wQ21qg5ea1o1_400.gif

OBVIOUSLY, it's all about Gina. I wasn't expecting to like her but she's fab. And would you believe that she's a barrister? Completely threw me through a loop

tumblr_n0ic2pYrZO1qg5ea1o1_250.gif

Yes, there is total charisma there. LOVE.

Do they have taglines?

Edited by Taoboi