Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved Dina so much back in the day. But I am wondering if her time has passed. RHONJ is so different from what it once was. IMO the Gorga invasion infected it. i also think Dina blacklisting a bunch if her brothers and sisters because one of the brothers chose not to get married on her cheapass House Party show was not particularly classy. And if Caroline or JacqueCray are not going to be around, what's the point?

But you are SO RIGHT about Danielle. That wonky-boobed vixen made RHONJ a juggernaut. So much smarter than the brain power of Caroline, Jacqueline and Teresa combined ( though that is no big feat), she played them all like violins. I wish she was back to toy with that awful On Display creature. IMO Melissa should have been kicked off the show last season. And I don't know if I want to tune in to NJ anymore. They really lost me over the past few years. And now that Melissa and Teresa are going to be pretending to by biffles.... Yech. Don't really want to see Spray-on Hair either.

• Members

I never liked Dina and was happy her basic irrelevant ass was gone early on. Not happy she's back and don't want Danielle back either.

Melissa is the only person left on nj I even like. She just seems like a fun girl. Now don't get me wrong what she dud tre by plotting to get on the show is shady and messy and a bitch move but I think that was a special situation and she doesn't seem that way with most people.

I'm hoping Caroline's show goes well cuz I love her family.

• Members

I think RHOA last season felt that way more because of Kenya, and because Kim left in a very ugly way, oncamera. RHOBH, the new women have mostly been ciphers, and most of the conflict has felt stale and familiar from earlier seasons.

When I think of Melissa I think of her having to furiously backpedal from the yay-marital-rape stuff in her book. She was trying so hard to be cute and coy about her and her man, and she lost all touch with what her audience would want to see.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

RHoV

Christina was just so fun and tongue-in-cheek. I loved her. I have yet to watch Season 2 and I think that is because (laptop issues aside) due to the lack of her. And her tagline always makes me laugh.

Love the clip above. The lighting, the scenery. Her dress.

BH

I liked Marissa. I thought she had potential for sure. And Yolanda checking her never got old for me. But I saw potential in a rivalry there.