Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not getting the Ramona hate at all but to each his own....I think you purposely don't like the popular wives simply because they're popular....

In no same world is Ramona off her rocker more than Jill Zarin or Kelly. Nor could anyone actually find Luann's hot mess of a video appropriate for their daughter.

As for Mario they were actually really good together and not once during the first four seasons of NY did I see a sign that it was a front. Even with Tre and Joe you could tell when things were on the rocks. I right away believed that Ramona was nuts in a good way and Mario couldn't help but love her despite it.

That morocco trip....ughh the way those evil cows ganged up on Alex was just despicable

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

This reunion is AMAZING. And Ramona is being SLAYED. The way she attacks Luann as a parent, she's calling out Luann for cheating and in denial about her own husbands cheating. I loved it when Jill brought up Mario cheating and pointed out her own daughter would wait til 9:30 for dinner wondering if Ramona would come home. Andy calling her out on the clubbing parties and the video. Yesss.

Ramona tried to call people out on [!@#$%^&*] hag didn't happen then when they combat her on it she pulls a oh next subject. Those people are the worst.

The only blonde holding her own is Sonja.

Sonja, Alex and Kelly are clearly fighting for their spots. Jill looks confident she'll be back lol. So does Luann and Ramona. Cindy looks like she won't be back even if wanted.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

No you don't understand. I never even gave NYC a shot cuz of Bethanny/Luann/Jill and my hatred of the, based on one episode I saw, promos, interviews and whatnot so I'm shocked. Like shocked. And I liked Alex going into s4 and Sonja. So I'm still pretty shocked.

I don't really like the brunettes, in fact I hate everyone on this show really, but the brunettes are just right nearly every single time.

• Members

Right there with ya on the Team Blondes.

But as vile a person Jill is in real life, I did enjoy watching her in a love-to-hate fashion, especially seasons 1-3. I like her family dynamic, and her overall "Jewish mother" presence, if that makes sense.

Cindy. Ugh. Pointless sourpuss. Her and Kathy Wakile go toe-to-toe in pointless eye-rollers.

• Members

JaywC.gif

Watched the first two episodes and Sonja already acting like she's Queen B and she's only been on for half a season! She's still a newbie at this time

LMAO at LuAnn saying she'd have kicked Alex out for the dress she wore. This is the season she starts dating David Schwimmer

Jill is such a fake bitch, talking about how she's changed and a better person now trying to make up for her mistakes of last season. I recall that not lasting long at all

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Jill was turnt up because she knew she was one of the most hated Housewives in the history of the show. She had lost Bethenny. She lost the viewers. And then she lost Andy somewhere along the line.

Lady just lost it in Morocco and the only one she could lash out at was Ramona plain and simple. She may have driven Ramona to tears but only because Ramona had no idea how to deal with the psychotic nature of it all. You really can't say anything to people when they're Kelly level crazy like that. Nothing makes sense. Ramona tried to bring Bethenny and Jill together one season and Jill absolutely shut the door down on that. Just one of many moments where she looked absolutely foolish