Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here's a good read on all of Brandi's hypocritical ways through the years. Spin this [!@#$%^&*] bitch!

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/02/15/a-retrospective-of-brandi-blogs-though-the-years/

This was a good read as well. LOVE that Nene has removed Housewives of Atlanta from her Twitter handle.

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/02/13/nene-leakes-is-having-a-meltdown-kenya-wins/

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Out of all the things Nene's severe case of bloated-head caused me to do this season, I don't think I can ever forgive her for this one: making me completely agree with Peter on something.

Going to the CHARITY event and acting like that?

Marlo going for Nene's wig next week and Nene making a run for it. Love.

Kenya isn't that smart, at least that's the vibe I get from the reunions. I think a lot of Kenya's success in dismantling Nene is accidental and the rest is on Nene's bitch-assedness (to borrow a phrase from Nene).

• Members

If Nene weren't so jealous, immature and insecure she'd be shining right now. Production isn't messing with her and neither is Kenya. They didn't have a beef. EVERYBODY had a reason to be this mad at Kenya EXCEPT Nene. The only reason Nene is mad is because she is jealous of Kenya and feels like her Queen Bee status is in question. I had no idea it would be this obvious. I thought there would be some wiggle room and that maybe Nene wouldn't come off horribly. This is completely transparent and 100% Nene's doing.

• Members

Yep. Kenya was Team Nene hardcore until Nene tossed out a huge a-- grenade at Kenya at the "pajama party." Kenya did little to nothing to provoke that OTT and sudden hatred. It comes down to jealousy. Nene deep down realizes [Nene is a] not-in-demand Hollywood actress, that combined with a few people paying more attention to Kenya than to her - and Nene goes boom. Self-destruct.

• Members

Kenya's not good verbally. She's better at getting attention and selling an image of herself. She also has nothing to lose, so that makes her behavior on the show more balls to the wall than someone like Sheree or Kim.

Nene will likely flay her alive on reunion night and we will hear that this is Nene's big comeback, etc. For now, Kenya's on her home court, and Nene is damaging herself, with some help from Kenya.

I think the problem is Nene doesn't want to be there and she feels she shouldn't have to be there. She can't hide it. And it's eating her alive.

Edited by DRW50