Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Andy said that since this season of New York was so much fun, he wanted funny taglines. I actually like that they're trying to stand out. I hope Heather's still includes a "Holla!"

ETA:

To answer the Housewives crossover question, Kim from ATL appeared on Season 1 of Miami.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

I'm torn between thinking that's real (since we've probably all known people like this in life) and thinking it's done for TV. It's just a little...forced. Of course maybe it's real but Joyce is doing that because she knows it might get TV time.

I have to admit I'm jaded because I'm not sure a real person would be using Phaedra's Christmas Elf workout video.

• Members

"Proper maintenance" interests me, because it seems like RHOBH has had no maintenance at all. I still wonder what goes on there. Atlanta and OC both seem to have more. New York, to a degree, I guess. I don't really watch any of Miami so I don't know.

Speaking of OC, apparently Jeana's daughter Kara got married recently. I think it was a somewhat low-key (by Housewife standards) wedding as her husband got cut from his team.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I don't think Ramona's is that bad. The awful music and leaden delivery (is this the finished product??) drag them down.

Beyond Carole, the worst is that Kristen woman.

The "holla..." makes me cringe, but then that's the word, I guess, I cringe at it quite a bit. The delivery doesn't help.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

This is actually the second time Atlanta has kept the exact same cast from one season into the next(I don't even count Kim as a part of season 5). They typically don't do a ton of maintenance on ATL as opposed to OC, which has always had a high turnover.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

To me maintenance isn't necessarily replacing people as much as it's keeping watch on tone and storylines. Atlanta seems to have done a better job at this than most of the shows, especially this season. RHOBH seems to have all their storylines take place offcamera. It's strange.

• Members
I don't think I'll be able to sit through that for every episode. I mean there have been some bad lines in the past but...wow. So weird not having Luann in the opening. I actually agree with that. I feel as though the BH women are very much about protecting their "brands" outside of the show, that they do most of their dirty work in the downtime.

• Members

Okay, Aviva, Heather and Ramona have good taglines, the rest are stupid. Sonja's is ESPECIALLY dumb as it goes nowhere. They should revisit old taglines when they work and have Sonja go back to her original one. I will say it's pretty damn cheap of them not to redo the opening when the show has been off the air almost 2 years. I feel the same way with the huge rated New Jersey and Atlanta. These shows are doing well enough to have new credits. Kristen's shot looks pasted in and her dress is HORRENDOUS for an opening shot.

• Members

tom1.png

tom2.png

Scheana Marie ‏@scheanamarie Feb 11

.@TomSandoval1 @BrandiGlanville hahaha LITERALLY (Lisa Vanderpump voice) by a tampon string... #PumpRules

4:59 AM - 11 Feb

Lmfao yaaaaaasssss Scheana

Aside from not liking them I was SO HAPPY Jacqueline, Caroline and Kathy got the boot so they would FINALLY be forced to do a new opening for New Jersey.

• Members

They need to come up with better NY taglines fast. These are awful.

Re: Atlanta, I don't think that production assistant is going to get fired. I think he leaked with the full blessing of True Entertainment and probably Bravo. This was to counter criticism coming their way about the episode and to shut Nene down who seems to be spiralling downward at a record rate and losing some of her ffriends in the process.

Edited by Cat