• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Confession:

I have never seen RHoNY...though I have loved you guys discussing it over the years for people who are novice at watching it.

THAT said...

THIS...

TOTALLY makes me want to watch it.

It is not only something I would do...it's something I might be doing TONIGHT. ph34r.png

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I can't believe the way I've powered through RHONY S5, I'm already finished with Aviva's arrival in St. Barth's. It's insane how much a person can change. We saw hints of her [!@#$%^&*]-stirring and her self-centeredness when she screamed at Sonja for not going to her charity event when her 19 year old dog was dying. She even said Sonja could've sent somebody else with the dog to put it down, but I overlooked that. Once Aviva arrives in St. Barth's it was just 100% clear that she is one of the most evil and vile women to ever set foot on a Housewives series! Repeatedly demanding that everybody basically kiss her husbands feet and thank him for bringing her? Wondering why they didn't throw a party welcoming her there when they expected a disheveled, shell shocked woman thankful to survive the plane ride? Going OFF on Ramona and Sonja over absolutely nothing and revealing how she truly thought of them? Truly despicable.

After seeing her FIERCE catsuit in the season 6 promo I really wanted to see her ass, but this is making me hate her all over again. I'll never forget how everyone (including myself) assumed whatever the issue had to be Ramona & Sonja's fault as we watched promos. I have never been so shocked in my life. Even when this first aired her first blog was very cocky and sure of herself until she saw the massive viewer backlash, THEN she started changing her tune. And at the reunion her wobbly ass was playing contrite and apologetic and you could tell it KILLED HER to apologize when she saw nothing wrong.

Forget everything I've said in posts prior to this--the ONE and ONLY thing I need during season 6 are these women reading this bitch for fifth for 20 episodes. That's all I need. Dig into her ass and dig good. We know what a spoiled, phony, [!@#$%^&*]-stirring bitch she is and I don't want anybody getting punked out by her. And I hope somebody threw her leg in that promo.

tumblr_m9uec3odZc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_max4yreOa71ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mays0s4rHb1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

• Members

Ohhhhhh man, Ramona dancing by herself at that party where she knew nobody! It's relatable yet nutso stuff like that which makes me love Ramona.

I think the phrase you are looking for is "love to hate"!

I do too, I think Aviva is endlessly watchable because she is deluded and incredibly, incredibly entitled. What a combination. It is like watching a sober, one-legged Lindsay Lohan in some ways. I don't think Ramona and Sonja were entirely blameless on St Barts (Sonja was a hot drunken mess). But Aviva was nuts. And now you make me want to rewatch Season 5 all over again (leaving out the first 4-5 episodes, though, because they were a little slow).

You know what was great after St Barts? When Aviva and Sonja went out to lunch, and Sonja told her to quit judging her and then told her she didn't need somebody like her in her life."I have enough friends." Sonja read her just perfectly. Oh, and that epic fight at brunch between Ramona and Aviva, when Aviva wore that fur-trim coat (your second gif).

Another amazing moment on St Barts: the last night when Ramona and Sonja are in the bathroom gossiping and blow-drying their hair and bodies with one blowdryer. There must be a gif of that somewhere.

All reasons why Season 5 worked for me. It took a while for the cast to gel but now I can't wait for them to return.

Edited by Cat

• Members

When Sonja's sober, she can be awesome and very on-point with her views and opinions. I did like her one talking head about how Aviva was pissed about them not throwing a party for her husband and Sonja basically stating that he just flew down with her, he didn't discover the Atom LOL.

What I'm not remembering was if she hated Sonja just as much as Ramona, or was Sonja mostly caught in the cross fire of her dislike of Ramona?

• Members

That was Sonja's finest hour...the way she dismissed Aviva, looked her square in the eye and said (and meant) that she didn't give a damn about her opinion and that she didn't need her in her life, as Aviva sputtered like a Pinto, was awe inspiring. Sonja, when sober, is razor sharp.

I loved Season 5 too and I think the cast really gelled. I'm excited for this season after the lacklustre one we've had with RHOBH.

• Members

LuAnn absolutely did NOT gel with this cast. Every storyline she had was obviously scripted. The Johnny Depp thing was more watchable, but I'll never forget when Cat from RHODC called her out on WWHL. Andy seemed mortified, but she basically said that LuAnn created that storyline because she had nothing else going on. We all knew she wasn't going to get pregnant and the feud with Ramona was a non-starter. I did enjoy seeing her as a fish out of water, but I definitely hope she develops interesting relationships with the new ladies.