Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Well then those people were crazy! LOL I mean, everybody can like or dislike who they want, especially on a RH show. But death threats? For doing Playboy in the 90s? It was a some time after Nicole's death, too, it wasn't like she booked Playboy the week after.

I just enjoyed what Faye brought to the table (pot-stirring wise) even though she is Vyle's lackey. Also I loved her speaking voice!

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Count me in as a Faye supporter from Season One! "Eww, is that what you do?" lol But last season was a desperate attempt to stir up trouble.

It is weird having only half of the original ladies still on Beverly Hills. There seemed to be such a good rapport between everyone until the reunion of season 2 when we found out what a jealous creep Adrienne is. Now, with the brewing hatred amongst the originals and the impending Lisa vs. The Group feud, is this going to be the equivalent of New York season 4 where the bickering lost its entertainment appeal and it just became dreadful?

I have to agree with others who think Brandi's sass mouth and "tell-it-like-it-is" attitude has just gotten old and now she's just putting her foot in her mouth over & over again, on screen and off.

If Carlton joins Lisa's side, I'll enjoy seeing the Witch vs. Splits.

• Members

Dang Phaedra slayed Kenya in her talking heads. "Apollo doesn't want scrambled eggs. When he wants that he goes to the Waffle House." and she called her a defunct beauty queen...lol. With that said she looks like an idiot acting like Apollo is 100% innocent and it was all on Kenya. I still don't like that this is such a big focus for something that was so last season

VTWO44Q.jpg

43Syq6V.jpg
Kandi wants to lose weight? Good for her. She can lose about 5 pounds getting rid of that big clown hair. Ewwww to this outfit

Pity Party Porsha. I'm over it.

I'm with Kandi. Kenya needs to come up with another saying beyond Gone with the wind fabulous bc the wind done gone. It's something she should say once in a while but she's overdone it.

Nene needs to get over herself. I didn't like the shade she threw at Kenya bc she had a white fridge

chtITf2.jpg
Cynthia is the most beautiful woman on the show

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

W-O-W, Apollo was clearly trying to smash. I know game and I'm sorry, but it's obvious from these texts that he was thirsty and trying to make something happen with Kenya. She's not even biting in the texts! Wow! Not only did he initiate them, but he made it so obvious! Wow! I wonder how Phaedra REALLY feels. I know she seems pissed on screen, but I imagine off screen she is REALLY pissed.

Apollo Trying To Get In Kenya's Sexbox: http://www.tmz.com/photos/2013/11/25/kenya-moore-apollo-nida-text-photos/images/2013/11/25/kenya-moore-text-apolla-nida-1-jpg/

Edited by Chris B