Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Wow, that's crazy! Kim who? I'm honestly surprised, considering there was nothing thrilling going on with this episode.

I love that Carlton is so obviously irritated by everything Kyle says while she gives Brandi a free pass. I wonder if Joyce is one of those that latches on to the mean girls, as she seems to be buddying up with the Richards sisters.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

+1. Lisa is The Supreme.

This episode of RHOBH only got good in the last 10 minutes when Brandi started being her messy self at the luncheon table dropping that bomb on Kyle...the thing is...would Kyle (or anyone) react the way she has been to the rumours of Mauricio cheating on her if she knew, categorically, that they weren't true? Of course not, she'd be like Lisa and laugh off the nonsense, secure in her own knowledge. But that's not what happens: Kyle cries like a 12 year old girl and lashes out with a bunch of nonsense about never spreading "rumours and lies and tabloid stories" about Lisa, Yolanda and Brandi. And let's be real, that's a lie. She's had Faye Resnik do it, we've seen it firsthand. It is obvious that Kyle and Lisa are no longer friends and it is clearer still that Kyle actively hates Lisa. Announcing "Let's talk about Lisa on Dancing with the Stars!" wreaked of highschool bully behaviour. You don't see that behaviour with Lisa. Lisa confronts everything head on and when she does, Kyle, like a spooked horse, runs away with her tail between her legs.

Otherwise, like last week I found this episode dull. I don't care about Yolanda and her private duty holistic nurse, I don't care about Joyce, her anatomy and her husband's junk (adorable sons though), I don't care about Brandi dumping her realtor, I don't care about Lisa getting voted off Dancing with the Stars, and I really don't care about what new lows Kyle and Kim can sink to insulting Lisa. It's all so ugly.

I still like Carlton and the fact that she doesn't like Kyle, though her acceptance of Brandi's foul language was hypocritical, though understandable, given that Brandi's messiness is in your face, while Kyle tries to be stealth with nasty enquiries about Carlton's religious beliefs.

• Members

Did you guys see the interview that Nene's sister did a couple of weeks ago. I cant stand the interviewer and how she would ask questions and look at the camera. This seemed so staged with her leading questions that Nene's sister most likely picked out to answer, so she could throw shade Nene's way

• Members

I can't help, but wonder though could the reason that Yolanda and Brandi 'may' turn on Lisa is the fact that maybe Lisa and the newbies will start to gang up on Kyle kinda of like how Kyle and the girls used to gang up on Brandi though.

Things to make you go hmmm...

I'm liking Carlton so far.

And Yolanda is LOVE for me.

ATL

I see Nene just posted a picture about a large thing of flowers that Marlo sent her.

Is it too much to hope that the two of them have made up if Nene is making comments (with light shade) of thanks and mentioning her at all?

*fingers crossed*

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I enjoy Carlton throwing witchy shade on Kyle and Joyce. But IA that BH is missing Camille. Bravo underestimated her importance to the show -- they assumed people outright hated her in S1 when it was actually more 'love to hate.' She drove so much great story. But she got burned first season. And, you know, I'm sure Kyle is fine without somebody else besides Lisa stealing her thunder. laugh.png

FINALLY watched the last episode. I was nervous going in, mostly because of Lisa. I worry about the bitch edit Bravo looks to have given her this season. Perhaps it is not a bitch edit at all but is merely a reflection that Lisa has changed her personality for the show and is stooping to Kyle and Adrienne's game? I guess that's what I worry the most. That is the undoing of so many HWs.

Well, I am watching carefully and, while I am somewhat biased where Empress Lisa is concerned, I honestly do not detect that she is any different (or faking it) now than in previous seasons. I enjoy her bitchy asides as well as her self-deprecation as much as I ever did.

She is still Queen Bee (in the sense that everybody needs her to be Queen Bee so that they can try and tear her down), but also human in her reaction to everybody in the limo bitching about her. She pulled away from the group for a while, but she also didn't make a big song-and-dance about it or play the victim. *side-eyes Kyle* She knows the game. These hoes need Lisa Lisa LI-SAH to stay relevant.

Kyle (and her medicated lapdog Kim) keeps trying to make Faintgate happen, but it doesn't expose Lisa's machinations so much as expose what a fix Dancing With The Stars is and has always been. The producers of that show would not have let Lisa bow out of the competition without their go-ahead, please.

Yolanda is still made of win and I adore her. Brandi, less so now. She is so thirsty for attention. That was some fucked up [!@#$%^&*] going on with the real estate guy. Looks like it wasn't so much she was using him to get a condo as he was using her for sex and was too embarrassed to introduce her to his friends.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I still love Yolanda to death but I've already grown tired of Brandi. Especially with knowing the friendship with Lisa is on the rocks, which is what made me like her in the first place. Without that friendship there, she really comes off as just uber thirsty.

Carlton's hatred of Kyle is completely made of win. She literally has no time for the bitch.

• Members

Watching the Dinner Party From Hell from BH Season 1 and it is so much WIN even after all this time. Camille, FAYE and crazy Alison Dubois. "He will NEVER. Emotionally. Fulfill you" --puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffs e-ciggy.

I kind of like crazy-eyes Carlton, too. She's a character and that's a good thing on this show. I'm not won over by bland Joyce yet (though I enjoy her husband, Fat Gollum).

BTW, apparently Carlton was once on Y&R?!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Ahh the days before we knew Kim was an 'alcoholic'!

Medium: What are you drinking?

Kim: (laughing nervously) Ahahaha I've had four cokes.

Medium: You've had four cokes and you're looking that happy?

Kim: Uhhh ahahaha.

Medium: I beg to differ, ma'am.

Proof, if any was needed, of this medium's credentials.

Camille: So, now, how do you know Faye? Uh, who IS Faye? I know she looks familiar but I don't know who Faye is.

Faye: angry.png

Kyle: She's a very close family friend. I consider her like a sister.

Camille: Oh, that's nice.

Camille: Oh, wait, you know how I know her? I saw her naked in Playboy. That's how I know Faye.

Camille: And I thought you looked amazing.

Faye: Thank you. angry.png

Camille: And I have to say I loved your spread.

Lisa (spits out soup)

Oh Camille. Throwing shade like nobody's business. And Faye killing her softly with her glare. Why the show never followed up on Camille vs Faye, I will never know. Faye should have been made a HW this season.