Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Andy said in his book Teresa went back and forth about doing the show for nearly a year before finally deciding to do it. Teresa also says Joe never wanted to do this. This is probably why. They should've staued off of television.

I feel kinda sad too because I love Tre and her personality but the things she is being accused of are awful. And 50 years possibly for both? That would be DEVASTATING for their girls.

I hope Pete and Sheila Giudice get custoday because lord knows Melissa would only do it if the cameras were following her.

• Members

That Miami promo is fierce as hell, but why does it feature Marysol, yet she isn't considered a full-time housewife? It makes no sense considering she's all over the supertrailer, filmed just as much as she did before AND because they'll be featuring her family life (i.e. Mama Elsa).

• Members

I had heard rumors prior to the official announcement that Marysol was becoming a friend by choice, but this article disputes thats.

Full article: http://allthingsrh.com/marysol-patton-explains-why-bravo-changed-the-cast-for-rhom-season-3/

To me, that makes it pretty clear it wasn't her choice, especially if she says she wants to stay on the show for many years. Even if she wasn't a huge driving force this season, that hasn't stopped people like Kim Richards, Cynthia Bailey and others from having quiet seasons, but staying as a Housewife.

• Members

I follow her on Twitter and earlier this year she (Marysol) tweeted it was her decision. I knew with Ana, it was Bravo because she didn't film too much with the girls because of traveling/promoting books and allegedly Leah wanting her to be kicked off.

Guess she recanted her statement. Doesn't matter because Marysol and Mama Elsa aren't going anywhere. Andy won't let them go.

But seven housewives wasn't too much for me. If they added Alexia to make eight, that wouldn't be too much. Miami last season IMO had the PERFECT housewives cast in awhile.

• Members

these last two eps of oc have been boring. the season as a whole was solid til now.

gretchen/slade and terry/heather were super cute tho.

eddie just doesnt seem to love tamra and vicki is so desperate she will take brooks. sad.

i honestly have no comment on the other two other than i hope they are not brought back.

• Members

I doubt it. Bankruptcy fraud, wire and mail fraud... those are huge. She is very much involved and it seems like they have the proof.

September 2001, Teresa Giudice applied for a mortgage loan of $121,500 for which she submitted a loan application that falsely claimed that she was employed as an executive assistant. She also submitted fake W-2 Forms and fake paystubs purportedly issued by her employer.

• Members

I think he will try to take the blame for everything but the evidence at some point they can't explain Tre out of it. I think both will be prosecuted or will try to work out a plea deal. I know the govt wouldn't have pressed charges if they didn't have a slam dunk case.

• Members

The preview was good but not as good as the freezing ice storm of BH Season 3. Loved the concept tho and the execution was brilliant. Best part was when Joanna saw Adrianna's face. They both looked absolutely flawless.

Miami has some of the beautiful housewives out of all the franchises. They just need to add an African American woman to the cast and it would be so amazing. Can't wait for the season to start

• Members

Jennifer from Basketball Wives could have worked as she's based in Miami and I always felt was too boujie and high brow for that show. She'd fit better on a RH series and think she'd be a better addition to a multicultural cast than the obvious choice of ATL

• Members

Not sure how I feel about the preview for next week's OC with everyone (predictably) ganging up on Gretchen. She seems to be keeping her calm though, unlike banshee squealing Vicki.

On WWHL last night, Andy confirmed that she brought a LOT of proof with her to the reunion to shut the other women up about her "lies', so I really can't wait to see what it is.