Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

If the timing in my head is correct her wedding episodes will air after OC's reunion episodes and lost footage special. OC ratings are low compared to ATL and NJ no way a spinoff would do that well on her own. Hell even Kandi couldn't bring in viewers

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAO @ the shade towards Kandi & Trampy Sue. IMO, Tamra doesn't need three episodes. The should just give her ONE 90 minute special and be done with her. Her marrying Eddie is nothing special and I see her amping up the drama (a la Wigette) in hopes of maintaining the spinoff; however, that won't happen. Tamra's not that interesting. The women in her franchise aren't either, so no one is going to really care for this. If anything, this'll show Bravo (after ratings come in) that they need to clean house with the OC.

• Members

Yep. Andy himself even said that he didn't want to cancel D.C but he also said that filming became a factor into why the show was nixed too. He said that the values to shoot were too high and too difficult for them to do a season two. He said this one night a long time ago on WWHL when a caller asked him why he cancelled DC and would he do another city. It was some time last year when Miami's 2nd season was about to debut.

• Members

RHOBH

Brandi confirms Traylor Trash is no longer apart of the main cast.

http://rumorfix.com/2013/06/brandi-glanville-taylor-armstrong-will-do-anything-to-get-back-on-rhobh/

I read another article that they went on a trip to Palm Springs this past weekend, and the ladies did not even want to ride in the same limo. It was Kim, Kyle, and newcomer Joyce in one limo and Brandi, Lisa, Yolanda, and newcomer Carlton in the other.

• Members

So Alexis' purpose is to just speak about the rest of the cast with Jim...what an easy paycheck she got this season.

I actually love Vicki's Gretchen hate, it's been the one constant on this show forever now. I still hate seeing flashbacks of her old face though...Such unnecessary work.

Sooo happy to see my happy Heather back.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I saw NJ earlier today and IA with Teresa. Caroline needs to have a seat. Why is she sticking her nose into the Gorga family drama when she isn't talking to some of her own siblings? Apply your own advice to your own life and fix your family before you go and try and fix someone elses.

I think Jaq has the best storyline of the season. Its heartbreaking and I felt for her when her son said I love you. Very touching

Who's bright idea was it to give Kathy more than one segment? I thought we agreed to trade her in for Milania.

Ewww, I could have done without Albie talking to Beast about lesbian strap ons.

Melissa...I knew her ass wasn't going to move. She is doing all of this for attention and sympathy. I cant stand her fake ass

• Members

She's claiming in her blog that she is not moving to get away from Teresa and she's tired of being accused of that. Bitch you said that verbatim at the reunion! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's pretty sad that Caroline's life is so empty that she has to rely on Teresa's family drama to have relevance. SMH.

• Members

I just watched clips of the OC on Bravo and:

1. Why the f*ck is Methuselah aka Vicki still whining about Gretchen and Trailer being friends? Grow the f*ck up already. You're a grandmother. Ugh. Fire this thick-jawed b*tch already, Bravo.

Clips off next weeks episode:

2. Why is Gretchen becoming Vicki 2.0 and whining about Alexis going dress shopping with Trampra? Gretchen, get a grip. You know that Trampy Sue is a shady, messy ho.

3. Why is Lydia trying to start sh*t with Gretchen? Gretchen needs to tell his broad at the reunion that she needs to provide her with a backend (a la Phaedra & Kenya) b/c she's providing Bucky Beaver a story. Why Lydia is all up in someone else's koolaid, she needs to get a damn nail file and shave them teeth down.

4. Pleather and Dumblexis arguing again . . . enough. I'm over watching someone with the IQ of a squirrel battle with someone who thinks they have the IQ of Einstein (and don't).

5. Why the f*ck is everyone fighting over Tamra? Like why? This saggy faced sow is not a catch of the day. She's a miserable, sh*t stirring hag.

Overall, as I've said what I've said before and I am going to keep speaking it out loud into the universe and hoping it comes true, cancel the OC HWs OR fire all these hags and start fresh. Bring on Miami or Beverly Hills already!!!

• Members

Sorry buddy but I loathe these broads. None of them make me want to root for them, not even Gretchen, who I liked in the past. She's so tainted in the vortex of bitterness that I'm not caring for her or watching whole episode. I'll do clips b/c I can only take these tricks in small doses.

*sighs* I'd love for a crossover to happen and for Gretchen to crossover to RHOA. She seems to get along and is close with all the Atlanta housewives. Move her there. ATL housewives are use to having a little vanilla, and Gretchen is far better than Wigs with Cigs. Then leave OC for the rest of them birds and let them fight it out.