Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not jumping gun, but with recent reports and based off Brandi's actions as of late, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. And I know for fact it's probably true with the Bitchard sisters. They loathe anyone that takes camera time from them or fans grow to love. I'm holding out faith for Lisa and I don't see Yo-Yo being a part of this at all. Yo-Yo is on her "grown woman" sh*t meaning she ain't got time for it at all.

• Members

New Jersey was ho-hum tonight. When Teresa and Caroline were arguing, I thought there were hints of genuine smiles towards each other, like it was in between takes and this was all for show.

Speaking of mixing & changing franchises, it'd be funny if they did some sort of short-run Real Housewives All-Stars where they got all the heavy hitters from each city together on a trip and see if it'd be a giant chit show of laughs or fur flying with all the big egos. Who would the Top 6 or 7 be?

And on the other spectrum of the crazy train, it'd be hilarious to see all the nutjobs stuck together on a trip like NYC's Kelly, NJ's Danielle, and ATL's Kenya.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

LMFAO at Joe and Melissa's crumbling bathroom....how embarrassing.

MILANIA.....Dear God in Heaven please help these precious girl and that mouth on her. When she said Nono is gonna die I actually was shocked silent. Very sad and rude of her....I know she's a child but it just seemed kinda mean...even for her. Glad Gia checked the b....

Caroline and her house for the homeless....ZZZZZZZ. I will say that I thought that other sister was Dina for a moment and I was so ecstatic for 5 seconds before I realized they probably still aren't speaking....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Teresa was low-key reading Caroline tonight and I loved it. How you going to fix someone else's family when you aren't speaking to half of your own siblings. Then she tried to gloss over when Teresa said how Melissa, Kathy and Josephine have hurt her too. Bravo mislead me in that preview of Caroline saying she was a bitch and in a bad place she was actually referring to Teresa :rolleyes:

Joe Marco trying to sell a house for 3.8 million and he has wood sinks disguised as marble :lol:

Richie DISGUSTS me. I hope Joseph turns out nothing like his perverted father. How he tried to make fun of Victoria's friend's weight when he looks like a bloatex frog. Wow.

So sick of Melissa it's not even funny.. I see next week she will be lying about going to see Papa Gorga in the hospital smh

Edited by Eric83

• Members

UI

I first time Ive seen her in motion and Im in love. Cast her Andy! Love her hair and yes she exudes class

I forgot Mo even had a talk show. Is that still on the air or was she cancelled?

UI

I first time Ive seen her in motion and Im in love. Cast her Andy! Love her hair and yes she exudes class

I forgot Mo even had a talk show. Is that still on the air or was she cancelled?

• Members

ALL Stars we need to bring back past housewives. Kelly, NeNe, Kenya, SheBroke, Teresa, Danielle, Jill, Ramona, Vicki, Tamra, Lisa, Kyle and Brandi. My little reality tv whore heart wouldn't be able to take it. wub.png

* Can't stand some of the women I listed but I know they will either get read by my real faves or make reality tv gold

Monique's show got cancelled like 3 years ago

ETA: Re- RHONJ why is everytime the beast (Rosie) is on they have to talk about her being gay? It's like she is a sideshow.

After all of that yelling about bullying, and how it causes people to commit suicide, It was "nice" to see Lauren (shrieking sow that she is, spewing her sourness on my TV) talking [!@#$%^&*] about CHILDREN, actual underage CHILDREN. What a POS.

Edited by Eric83