Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/06/07/s-reality-tv-stars-say-brandi-glanville-says-kenya-moore-reeks-of-desperation/

*sighs* Brandi is about to get dethroned from Housewives Royal Family b/c she's becoming TOO thirsty for my taste. This idiot does not even see that she's quickly playing into what Queen Linnethia said about her.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm over her talking about Leanne still too. She promised Yolanda (and even said it on WWHL) that she'd stop talking about FleaAnn altogether after this season. Guess what? She hasn't. And now that Leann was on EXTRA recently and is going to be on Wendy Williams next Wednesday, I'm sure Brandi will have more to say. Brandi is about to go from HW fan fave to most hated--something that occurs to some of the most popular past HWs (i.e. Bethenny, my precious Nene, Kim, Kyle, Caroline, Teresa, Ramona, Gretchen, etc.). However, I don't see her recovering like Nene did because of her mouth. She'll remained hated from the remainder of her stint on TV.

But I give Brandi props b/c she knew which ATL housewife to go for . . . had she went for Nene, Phaedra, and even Cynthia, who Andy said read Brandi like a book at Upfronts, she would've got the business and not in a good way.

Also, I feel that the rift between ATL & BH started because of Brandi & Peter -- two people that run their mouths too damn much.

• Members

I think she's doing to somewhat take a shot at Nene about what she said on WWHL but it isn't. She's just p*ssing one more person off and causing Kyle to gain another ally outside her franchise. IMO, if Brandi wants to rumble with Queen B (Nene) then she should just do so instead of taking shots at the easy target, Kenya. Brandi would've definitely gotten a reaction from Nene had she went for Cynthia.

• Members

LOL, she's just speaking on what we say when we see these stories about her... and maybe B isn't over Nene saying what she said. Brandi needs to use the damn mute/block button when it comes to that fug thing and Twitter so you don't have to SEE it at all.

Edited by London

• Members

Yeah I read LeAnn is suing some lady for recording a conversation they had on the phone and Brandi is giving the lady $500 for her defense. She looks pressed and pathetic when she does these things to that ugly creature LeAnn. What she did and continues to do (posting pics of the kids of Twitter when Brandi asks her not to and referring to them as "her sons" )is f-cked up but she needs to be the more mature one for her kids' sake.

• Members

I just feel that Brandi is about to get a rude awakening. Her antics are going to flip on her and it's not going to work out in her favor. Furthermore, I find it odd that someone who was so stressed about having no money in the past year is shelling it out so easily as of late. First with this woman suing Leann and now willing to pay someone 10k for finding her lost dog. Brandi better become frugal with her cash b/c I don't see her BHHW too long. She'll burn her bridges before it is all over.

• Members

Im tired of the pity party she always does when she pulls out her card about being a poor single mother who's husband cheated on her. Get over it and move on already. She's overplayed that card and it doesn't garner any sympathy with me anymore

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Hoping Brandi grows up and stops some is this nonsense. You'd think after hanging around Lisa AND Yolanda that she would have picked up a few tips on how to handle drama and certain delicate situations....

Still she is just saying what we all said about Kenya this past season. She came across very pathetic with the whole Walter storyline. All the men in the world and she was practically begging him to put a ring on it? Girl please you desperate

I have to admit though that she's starting to become like Ramona from NYC for me....the girl who just says it how she sees it and consequences be damned. What did Jill say that one time about Ramona? Something about how Ramona's the girl who tells everyone to stop shooting and meanwhile she's left bodies all over the floor

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I'm still a bit confused on all that to be honest. Was it confirmed that she hired Walter and that she was simply acting from the very first episode all the way to the last?

I don't know I just found some aspects of that whole situation to be real. Its probably true that she hired Walter. That I can believe....but I also firmly believe that she had every intention of trying to seduce him and get him to propose and that she got frustrated when it became clear that he just wasn't that into her.

And her little side bars about wanting a man while garnering a little bit of sympathy at first did not do much to improve her image IMO. So I do think there's a ring of truth to what Brandi said.

It will be interesting to see which Kenya appears in front of the cameras next season...assuming shes back for real.

I'm still a bit confused on all that to be honest. Was it confirmed that she hired Walter and that she was simply acting from the very first episode all the way to the last?

I don't know I just found some aspects of that whole situation to be real. Its probably true that she hired Walter. That I can believe....but I also firmly believe that she had every intention of trying to seduce him and get him to propose and that she got frustrated when it became clear that he just wasn't that into her.

And her little side bars about wanting a man while garnering a little bit of sympathy at first did not do much to improve her image IMO. So I do think there's a ring of truth to what Brandi said.

It will be interesting to see which Kenya appears in front of the cameras next season...assuming shes back for real.

• Members

Kenya is coming back next season. All the ladies are. And Kenya was acting. That whole thing with Walter was a hoax to secure her spot for a couple of seasons and she was successful. I can't even knock Kenya b/c she used this platform to get her name out there and people haven't stopped talking about her since.

• Members

Kenya wasn't successful for me personally and I feel in the end she will help bring this show down. Had Kenya been herself and not depending on the Walter story so much she could've been interesting. Instead she looked crazy and it was just too obvious she was acting. Once these Real Housewives get like that the shows go downhill. She's too ridiculous for anybody to develop a real friendship with and without that you won't really have real problems. You'll never have Kim vs Nene, Kim vs Kandi, Nene vs Phaedra, etc. because they simply don't care enough about her. They think of her as the joke she is.

I hated season five of ATL and I don't look forward to season six if it has the same exact cast. I at least need Marlo back or a suitable replacement for Sheree and Kim, which is not Kenya and Porsha's basic asses.