Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL - Luann thinks she brought the franchise to what it is, so she expects to be treated with respect. You gotta love the delusional world she lives in. I actually really like the Countess - always have and always will. There is something sexy about her that intrigues me. But, I have to say she doesn't really bring the fun drama like Ramona.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/entertainment/news/countess-luann-de-lesseps-real-housewives-new-york

Interesting that they are filming with new girls right now until they can get Luann and Aviva to sign...

• Members

^

I was just about to post that article (http://www.realitytea.com/2013/05/16/luann-de-lesseps-says-no-one-can-replace-her-on-rhony-plus-sonja-morgan-attempts-to-settle-bankruptcy-real-housewives-new-york/). tongue.png LuMan is delusional. That heffa brings nothing to the show. The only season that Luann was relevant was S4 and that's because she was vicious to Alex the entire season (since Jill had moved on to bigger fish--Ramona).

• Members

I saw Gretchen on WWHL and I have to say I was disgusted that she tried to put Alexis on blast for not texting her about Grayson. First off bitch you are being mean and cruel to the girl who stood by your side while BFF Tamra bullied you for 3 seasons and secondly I doubt Gretchen cares about Grayson. I doubt Slade even cares. smh Slade and Gretchen disgust me. I have seen a lot of hate for Tams and Gretchen on the blogs hopefully Andy dumps these tricks so I can watch again.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Did you happen to watch the After-Show? Right before WWHL ended, Andy mentioned what Nene said about the OC cast needing a recast... and Gretchen said she talked to Nene about that, and then Andy said they would talk about it on the After-Show. I'm dying to know what she said... I just haven't had time to find the After-Show online.

• Members

I'm sorry.. I don't think it's fair that Luann and Aviva can hold out and still be allowed back on the show when the other 4 signed up before the deadline given by Bravo. If Bravo does have new girls lined up, then they don't need Luann/Aviva imho.

• Members

She said her and NeNe are really good friends and she texted her as soon as she heard it. NeNe told her who she thought should leave and Gretchen said she wasn't one of them. Gretchen said she wouldn't reveal who NeNe wants out as she doesn't want her to get in trouble. She also said she felt offended that NeNe said her, Ramona, and Vicki are the only ones who hustle and work and she is a very hard worker and was upset about it but her and NeNe talked it out.

• Members

Aviva has caved and signed on. LuAnn is the last one holding out. Bravo fire this ho! Didn't they give them a deadline.WTF?

LuAnn is furious she has to take a pay cut, and she thinks she is by far the most recognizable face of the franchise. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: x 10

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/aviva-drescher-end-real-housewives-salary-dispute-luann-de-lesseps/

• Members

She is right though, she's responsible for some classic stuff in the franchise.

Money Can't Buy You Class,

"Even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes"

Her feud with Ramona

The mess she caused between Jill and Bethenny,

Bethenny calling her a snake and their whole relationship/feud

Her belittlement of the girls due to her title specifically Alex

The cheating scandals!

This right here though

The problem is like Sheree before her, she's an original cast member/ingredient, but her time has come. Her life is now about the show instead of the show being about her life. That forced Ramona tried to blackmail me story and the mess with the pirate. Her only decent angle was her brewing feud with Carole, but even that got boring by the time the reunion came around.

They can easily replace her, just like Sheree was replaced with Kenya as the chick who always gets into fights and stirs stuff up. She should just accept whatever offer they give her and bow out gracefully in the upcoming season.