Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Nene's sister is SO thirsty!

kenya sherman ‏@ImKenya100 5m @ATLien Hey well at least we know ppl can manipulate networks just to get a FREE wedding & exposure SMH

kenya sherman ‏@ImKenya100 21m
@ATLien it's funny how some ppl will lie cheat steal & even throw their family under the bus for FAME #illuminati? No just a #FRAUD

kenya sherman ‏@ImKenya100 22m
@Bossip it's funny how some ppl will lie cheat steal & even throw their family under the bus for FAME #illuminati? No just a #FRAUD

kenya sherman ‏@ImKenya100 25m
@realDonaldTrump I'm the estranged biological sis of @NeNeLeakes love chat with u about "sex, lies & reality tv" & faking it till u make it

kenya sherman ‏@ImKenya100 30m
Followback @Bossip love to chat with u I'm not doin this to defame @NeNeLeakes BUT to clear up the "sex, lies & reality tv" hype to "FAME"

kenya sherman ‏@ImKenya100 32m
Sorry to inform u @MadameNoire but @NeNeLeakes & I have the SAME MOTHER

kenya sherman ‏@ImKenya100 34m
@ATLien I'm NOT half sis to @NeNeLeakes we have the SAME mother we are biological & she lived with me when she met Greg #KnowAllTheTea

kenya sherman ‏@ImKenya100 37m
#followback lets talk @ATLien Yes I'm biological sis to @NeNeLeakes NOT jealous of her I JUST feel the PEOPLE HAVE RIGHT TO KNOW THE #TRUTH

kenya sherman ‏@ImKenya100 17h
@StarJonesEsq Sex, Lies & Reality TV I was subject of convo on Real HouseWives of Atlanta Reunion I'm Nene Sister & LOVE give U an EXCLUSIVE

@HuffingtonPost Sex, Lies & Reality TV I was subject of convo on Real HouseWives of Atlanta Reunion I'm Nene Sister & LOVE give U EXCLUSIVE

@TinyMajorMama Sex Lies & Reality TV I was subject of convo on Real HouseWives of Atlanta Reunion I'm Nene Sister & LOVE give U an EXCLUSIVE

@WendyWilliams Sex Lies & Reality TV I was subject of convo on Real HouseWives of Atlanta Reunion I'm Nene Sister & LOVE give U an EXCLUSIVE

@Bossip Sex, Lies & Reality TV I was subject of convo on Real HouseWives of Atlanta Reunion I'm Nene Sister & LOVE give U an EXCLUSIVE

kenya sherman ‏@ImKenya100 18h
@bravoandy @tmz @WendyWilliams If you ONLY knew the TRUTH to REALITY TV & the "queen" of #rhoa #SexLies&RealityTV

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No way in hell should Lisa Rinna join the RHOBH. I can't believe that....it just wouldn't feel natural....

Nene's sister sounds crazy judging by that twitter activity. I'll never for the life of me understand the addiction people have to the twitter....just looking at all that makes my head hurt....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Just disgusting how someone, your own family could be so thirsty that they'd step on your back to do so. Clearly her day job ain't working b/c on twitter tweeting foes and people Nene work for, and none of them are giving her the time of day. Desperate. Just desperate. But when you look like this. . .

gremlin.jpg

I'd be pretty desperate too (and yes, that was shade to Nene's fugly ass, thirsty ass sister).

• Members

Oy, this Twitter desperation reminds me of another Atlanta lady once rumored to be joining.... but I won't go there. whistling.jpg

This is sad. I'm wondering who'll bite at the chance to do this "exposing" of Miss Leakes. Are Howyoudoin' Wendy Williams and NeNe on good terms? I can never keep track of that drag queen's friends or foes.

• Members

Spill the tea! tongue.png Are you talking about my Vicky Rowell? LMAO!

And you know that Wendy manly a** is going to bring this up. I'm sure that she and Nene are on good terms even though she did come for Nene awhile on her show, and Nene tweeted Wendy telling her that she does not know sh*t about that situation.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

If Andy didn't love Nene as much as he does, Id be thinking that her sisters would be on the next season of RHoA. I seriously got vibes of NJ reunion season 2 here, but I think Nene will put a block on this before she lets them pull a Melissa/Kathy combo on her

• Members

Nene ain't the ONLY one, who has someone coming for her. Shady Phae Phae has another person coming for her. . . her former BFF and I believe this woman. Here's the interview:

http://hiphopdailypress.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/jessica-lacy-voker-jesslacyvoker-beyond-those-lies-of-a-housewife-phaedra-parks-audio-interview/

• Members

DEAD at this bitch tweeting Teresa!

kenya sherman ‏@ImKenya100 3m
@MissAmiaSays @teresa_giudice @atlien I DID FILM FOR A BDAY PARTY ON RHOA BUT @NeNeLeakes THREATEN TO QUIT SHOW & THEY DIDNT SHOW IT #TRUTH

Let me take Phaedra's line right quick: "I knew she was thirsty, but I didn't know this heiffer was starving!"

Good lord, that woman is denser and more parched than a three year old fruitcake. Does she not realize that Nene didn't actually shade her at the reunion? She pretty much placed the blame solely on Phaedra and even said things like “Did you think they wouldn’t tell me?” and “We are BLOOD.” Any idiot with two brain cells to rub together could figure out that she was calling Phaedra shady for trying to interact with her sisters but not calling her sisters shady for trying to interact with Phaedra, even though they should share equal blame. Who am I kidding though? She's clearly been dying to find some way to exploit her connection to Nene for years and isn't going a little thing like logic and common sense stand in her way.

Someone dug up tweets from the night of the Season 4 premiere ("I am VERY rich bitch" argument) she was hating on NeNe then! Tweeting to Sheree that NeNe was a theif and had stole from Sheree and Wig. This bitch has been looking for the limelight for years. She was trying to sell her sorry ass book about NeNe back in 2011. SMH!

NeNe tweeted she loves her bridesmaids. Of course Cynthia and Marlo but also Jennifer from BBW Miami and Laura from BBWLA will be bridesmaids and so will her friend/former assistant Diana and two other females I don't recognize lol

Edited by Eric83