Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah I'm starting to see that....kinda sad. Another person mentioned how she started talking once the real money started flowing in...."I am VERY RICH b*tch!!!" to SheBroke I believe and then followed by "TRUMP CHECK" or "TRUMP MONEY" I believe. Now granted I laughed out loud when I heard her say that but its not very classy and proves just how "new money" she is....

I don't see and I hope i don't ever see Brandi start gloating about all the success she's achieving from the book and the money she'll earn in the future.

SO I'm done with RHONYC. I'm mentally drained. I don't even know where to begin. I can't even begin to process how frighteningly psycho Kelly is let alone dealing with delusional LuAnn and cra cra Jill.

I think Ramona and Bethenny should have gone in harder on LuAnn. It seemed like Alex was the only one who truly called her out on her bullsh*t

• Members

The only reason Marlo was brought in was to test your little theory. Phaedra thought that she would cause trouble for Nene as Marlo isn't weak, submissive and a pushover. People expected Maro and Nene to be fighting especially since Marlo dated Nene's rumored ex. It backfired on her when Marlo and Nene hit it off as she got along great with another woman more on her level.

• Members

Marlo is weak, that was obvious when she had a shiot fit cause she wasnt invited somewehere she was never supposed to be invited to LOL and her bravado and ghettoness doesnt change that!

She is a Black Faye LOL!

Edited by rlj

• Members

I saw that as her being volatile and being uncontrollable. Not exactly weak and submissive.

Exactly how did Nene dominate her though bc you said Nene only befriends those type of chicks? I saw a clear difference between someone like Cynthia and Marlo in regards to Nene's friendships with them.

• Members

Yeah, I think LuAnn has definitely gotten off easy throughout the years in terms of being guilty of stirring the pot and instigating arguments. She was quite the two-faced C[o]untess in season 3.

Naughty, naughty!

But wait. Isn't Faye already....? :)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

You can still be all that and be weak also. There is no way "arriving" NeNe thought Marlo wa asat her level, she specifically used Marlo because the other girls didnt like her, thats why she brought her on the trip, to cause the trouble that she would normally do but couldnt cause she was "arriving"; but played the referee when Marlo went all nutso like she is doing with Kenya. If tyhe girl had of befriended Marlo then yeah Nene and her wouldve butted heads like we all thought they wouldve.