Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I liked her in Season 1 and Season 2, tolerated/still enjoyed her in Season 3, couldn't stand her by the time she got with Kroy and started acting like she was better than everyone. When her ass sat in her TH and said this about Marlo : "Who sleeps with a man for money" I was sooooo done. But I do agree she is smarter than many think she is. How she hooked Kroy in I will never know.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

It was sad to say goodbye tonight I have such good memories these last 5 yrs but I'm so excited about my future! I will be forever grateful!

If I owed her money why did she do another song! #GTFOH

Damn Wig is the only one who tweeted any sort of thing about the reunion.... anywho guess that first tweet means she's gone for good. Yahoo!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

bc she was your friend, you ingrate! Kandi should have written her off but against her better judgement decided to move on and accept Wig into her life, while still continuing to help her out. She's a better bitch than me, bc I would have told Wig to F--k off

• Members

Vancouver

Wow, so Mary just happens to invite Robin to sing with her when Jody's Top Chef episode is taping. She did not do that for Robin's benefit. She was striking back at Jody and Robin is too naïve to realize she is merely a pawn.

Ronnie: "Robin isn't travelling with us anymore. She is going with Mary to become a professional back up singer" :lol:

Jody: "I would never personally put a drink in front of someone struggling with their sobriety. I don't know how you can say your a friend with Ronnie for 19 years and not see that she has a drinking problem. She went to rehab. Do you know what rehab is Mary Zilba? She's one of the stupidest people, Ive ever met" Zing!

Mary asking Ronnie if she's been drinking. What a bitch! I cant stand Mary. Team Ronnie and Jody

Oh sh-t Ioulia BROUGHT it this episode when she confronted Amanda. You go you Russian spitfire! She rocked

Ioulia last week

tumblr_mjkhuyY1KC1qbzvnio1_500.gif

tumblr_mjkhuyY1KC1qbzvnio2_500.gif

• Members

If Kim marrying Kroy is her attempt at gold digging, she could have picked a bigger catch. He's a football player and not one of the bigger ones. That tend to have shorter careers and don't make as much as say a basketball player. Kroy doesn't even seem to have that great a personality to transition to commentary/hosting when his career is over. To be honest, she has more buzz surrounding her than him and I can see her hustling and providing her herself if he were to be cut tomorrow. I don't think her interest in him is the money bc again, he really isn't the best investment

• Members

What makes you think so? I don't think she's so great she could have her pick of rich guys by any stretch. There are lots of younger, hotter girls out there with less baggage.

Would she date him if he were only pulling in $100,000 a year? I don't think so. To me, being a gold digger is not an insult. Let's be real. Would Kroy date her if she were 45 and 300 lbs? Everyone gets what they want in this type of hook up. I do think she loves him, but that doesn't mean it wasn't primarily about money and status at the start.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

Vancouver:

I'm usually on Team Mary, but she was annoying this last episode. I was rolling my eyes when she told Ronnie to sniff her drink. I thought Jody was spot on about not drinking in front of someone that is an alcoholic. My parents are both alcoholics and I never even consider drinking in front of them.

Amanda: I just can't. She's trying way too hard to try and be as dramatic as possible. I hope Ioulia kicks her ass. I really wish they would have just made Mia a housewife instead of Amanda. At least Mia is a train wreck in a good TV way.

Robin: LOL she was a mess. Mary totally used her this last episode with getting her to be her back up singer.

• Members

I can't stand the Canada witches anymore.

Most of them are too mean and ugly. Jody is always obsessing over Mary, Ronnie looks a mess when she is drunk, Robin thinks that she is a singer now, Mia is a pathetic mess trying to act fabulous, Mary has no backbone and Ben Stiller is a sad, poor version of Jody and Mia. The new ladies are not housewife material and everybody is mean with no reason. This show has no balance at all. However I have no intention to stop watching lol.

Edited by Elsa

• Members

Watching some of OC season 3 episodes today (that are re-running on Bravo today) and I'm surprised at how different the show was back then. I'm surprised at the lack of mean spirited behavior though I could see the seeds of such behavior being planted this season.

I found myself enjoying Jeana, Lauri, and Quinn while Tamra seemed to not be so mean-spirited. I wonder when she took a turn for the worst?

What I also liked about the show was that we didn't have to have all the housewives interact with each other. The episode I'm watching has Jeana and Vicki are vacationing with the kids in Mexico while Lauri is vacationing with the kids up in Wyoming.

Perhaps future housewives should involve families with teenagers/college students. That is what I think is the big difference between then and now with this show.