Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I remember the Howard Stern show used to be on regular late-night TV for a few years back in the day -- and I was shocked but I kept on watching, lol. That said, I actually think Howard is a really cool guy BUT he has a really popular show and if you're going on that really popular show - sex is going to be the main topic. I'm usually surprised by the guests who go on Howard's show ... and what they reveal. Brandi was being Brandi though. She doesn't filter much to begin with and being on HS - one filters a little less than usual.

I agree, but it's also probably something he already had installed in him - the guy is unbelievably attractive on the outside and getting laid whenever he wanted to be laid by whoever he wanted to be laid-by probably wasn't new to him when he met Brandi.

I do find it interesting LeAnn's publicist (i.e. LeAnn) didn't go after Brandi on any of the sex topics. It did feel as if they had been watching RHOBH, listening to her interviews and reading her book and picking things out to try to get-ha with. That kind of tells me much more than I want to know about what's probably going on in Eddie and LeAnn's personal life nowadays.

I'm looking at some pictures back when Eddie and Brandi were "babies" through to the cheating years. They really were striking together:

Dating (1998)...

brandieddie1998_zps54b7310f.jpg

Married (2001)...

brandieddie2001_zpsfa8eedc3.jpg

Cheating with LeAnn (2009)...

brandi-_-eddie-cibrian-3-5881.jpg

I feel like the kids should be even cuter...

brandikids_zps8ce07a46.jpg

• Members

Too hilarious.

But you can see that Kandi was pressed about the whole ordeal. She p*ssed me off that entire reunion b/c the person she should've been checking *coughs* Wiggy Ann Reynolds *coughs* she didn't. She was too busy trying to pick a fight with Nene, Marlo, and even tried to exchange words with Cynthia and got shut down on all three occasion.