Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I cannot BELIEVE that is Faye. Really? It's a totally different person, no? I know there's been surgery and skin bleaching but...

As for the RHoBH episode, Adrienne's has the face of a lying snake. She also has a "tell" when she is lying -- her mouth goes down on one side, almost like she wants to bite her lip. She was doing that when she kept saying that Brandi was lying and that she didn't threaten her legally.

And sure, we can split hairs about whether Adrienne sent Brandi a letter asking her to cease and desist or actually filed a deposition against Brandi but the fact is, it is practically the same thing in terms of what Adrienne wanted to achieve -- threat and intimidation. A C&D is still an act of legal aggression by Adrienne against Brandi. The whole episode was set up yesterday so that Adrienne's cheerleader Kyle and Kyle's attack dog Faye would keep repeating over and over "She didn't file anything" as if Adrienne didn't actually threaten Brandi and Brandi is just imagining things and trying to sully Adrienne's spotless reputation. Go TayShanna in drunkenly exposing that whole sorry farce.

Kyle is a fake friend to Lisa. I really get the impression that KR is the type of woman who will happily be invited to Lisa's restaurant, to her home and all her parties, take her free meals and gifts -- and then turn around and bitch about Lisa behind her back. Adrienne and Kyle are dying with jealousy about Lisa's popularity.Apparently, it was Kyle that went to Andy Cohen about doing a BH version of the RH franchise, she suggested which of her sisters, friends and acquaintances would be interested in joining the show. It must really burn to see Lisa, and not her, become the breakout star.

I wish I had the time to transcribe Yolanda's conversation with Brandi because every one of her words were PERFECTION. For somebody so wealthy, Yolanda really has her feet on the ground and is full of common sense. "Adrienne is a spoiled rich girl who plays with power to intimidate her friends." Right on.

Oh, I want Yolanda to stay on SO much next season! I am ok with all the ladies returning, actually, yes, even TayShanna, Camille, Marissa and Adrienne, because they all bring something to the table. Kim can leave, though.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I would upgrade Camille and Marissa and dump Adrienne and Kim. If they WANT, I'd consider adding one person as a friend, but they don't really need anybody beyond that. Use Faye and Kim as "Friends" and have a main cast of Lisa, Brandi, Taylor, Kyle, Camille, Yolanda and Marissa.

• Members

I almost forgot about the blogs. Thanks to whoever brought them up.

(Part of) TayShanna's (LOL) Blog:

(Part of) Yolanda's Blog. Damn, her lemon TEA is the best:

(Part of) Lisa's Blog:

Is Lisa hinting that the letter is coming? I don't doubt there's a letter but I'm craving a scene where Brandi bitch-slaps Adrienne with it in front of everybody.

AdriLIAR's blog is filled with there's no lawsuit and me or my lawyer never sent a letter to Brandi or her lawyer,

• Members

Very true. I hope one or both stay for next year.

I'm with all of you in our gradual adoration of Yolanda. I love seeing the dynamic that has developed between her and Lisa. Like someone else said, there's this unspoken understanding and respect for each other and I just LOVE that. THESE are two classy ladies that the other trolls can only dream of being. Brandi is like Lisa's long-lost daughter whom she looks out for and cherishes, knowing that despite her outbursts and unfiltered mouth, she will never be a fake, two-faced she-devil like the others.

Damn, Camille. You gotta come back over to the light.

Edited by Gray Bunny