Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LOL JP, that's what my mom said -- I love that she marathons this stuff on lazy days. She's like I don't understand this when the woman said it herself or am I missing something? I go I can't even tell you if I wanted to mom, this is a flyby show for me and I'm only here for Lisa, Brandi & Yolanda (now).

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yup.

While what Bradi said was shitty, no question about it, it isnt slander to speak the truth and quite frankly Adrienne brought this on herself by making an enemy of Brandi. You can stop being as close of friends with someone like Brandi, but once a girl like that knows your deep dark secrets you dont make an enemy of them, attack them, create a war with them and not expect them bring out the big guns like this.

Still, it was shitty.

• Members

As petty as it is of me, I feel obliged to say that my own home in Vancouver is in an area far superior to Amanda's neighbourhood. She lives in North Vancouver and is decidedly upper middle class, she'll be out of her league this round.

Ugh, Adrienne is the worst, throwing around the word lawsuit when the fact of the matter is she can't sue for a damn thing.

Absolute and utter bullshit. Adrienne is a fool, I can only assume she was forced to confirm things because the rest of the cast had done it for her.

Well you never know about the Maloof fortune...

• Members

So that all it took to break up that marriage? That means it was held together with spit.

Adrienne seems like the most asexual person in the world. I would not be surprised if she didn't let Paul touch her. I don't believe she's dating RS' son. I think that is for show so that she does not come off as the asexual creature that she is and will seem like less of a cold fish.

• Members

Thank you!! Before Brandi was on the show, everyone could tell that the Maloof/Nassif marriage was crap. Adrienne never showed that man attention, and we saw that last season when Paul to her the beach for alone time and she didn't even want to kiss him.

I pray that them three melted faced heffas (Adrienne, Kim, and Shana) don't return next season. Faded Glory don't need to grace our screens either fighting Kyle's battles. Camille needs to rejoin and Marisa can round out the cast.

• Members

I hope not. LuAnn needs to be dropped. She had absolutely nothing going for her last season. I wouldnt mind if they axxed Carole as well. Liked her but I dont think she has a whole lot to offer.

Jill's return would defeintly stir stuff but I dont want her back bc of the boost to her ego that would do.

Edited by Cheap21