Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Aside from ripping Kandi off for Tardy for the Party what success has Kim had? Landing another meal ticket? The New Normal is NeNe's job and I'm sure Bravo knows this and has talked to her about doing both show. NeNe said she would continue to do both as long as it was possible and doing both was the reason she turned down Celebrity Apprentice: All Stars.

Meanwhile Kim is missing events and not showing up because.....

• Members
of course not. Scheduling conflicts happen and that's NOT the issue here. The issue is all the lying Kim did around this, complete with dancing around the issue and making excuses even as she got there. She knew damn well she wasn't going when she sat at the table so why confirm it only to take it back? Nene is a straight shooter and if she wasn't going to go, she'd flat out tell them she wasn't going. I think that's where Kim lost respect; not merely bc she couldn't make it

• Members

Kim's had no success outside of Tardy. Her meal ticket just happens to be dumb enough to believe she's worth something. He'll find out soon enough!

Kim thinks she is above everyone now that she does not have to rely on married men to support her. Nene has never acted above the rest. Kim does constantly, and that bitch Kandi was reporting back to Kim about events she wouldn't even bother to attend.

• Members

LOL it was a hit mainly because people wanted to see what she looked like without those wigs on -- which was the sole reason I tuned in (and she looks even better without them on her head). I had seen pictures but what she revealed on TV was different from what I had seen a few years before when she was in that "lesbian" relationship with that DJ. I love Nene and could care less about Kim tbh. No clue how true it is if Bravo has a VH1 style contract with her (a la Flavor Flav or New York) in regards to this possibly being something that was signed way before Tardy even aired.

I never think she'll be interesting becasue she doesn't have a brand. I like Bethenny's spin-off solely because that woman knows how to hustle -- not only is she now a married woman with a child she still knows how to expand her brand what with her TV show, books and drink concoctions. I appreciate her hustle and enjoy watching it -- same thing can be said with Nene... she has taken what this show gave her and is expanding her brand as well which is why if she ever had a sin-off I'd be glued to see it since she does interesting things.

I can't watch this upcoming season of Tardy because Kim's just not interesting... at all and there's no pull for me (like the wig reveal). I doubt I'll get pleasure or joy out of watching her be a stay at home mom working on her wig line or whatever it is she decides to do. On Housewives she was semi tolerable because the whole show's not dedicated to just her. I do hope she gets whatever from it and that its maybe quasi-hit as the last installment because lord knows she could use the money that may come from future seasons (should she get them) with the amount of legal woes this lady gets left and right and wish her luck with that relationship (even though my mom is counting down til the say I say there's trouble in paradise).

• Members

Kim's show had good ratings for every episode and huge spikes for things like the wedding and wigless reveal. That's a success no matter how much people try and spin it as a failure or fluke. Kim and Nene have always been the clear stars of RHOA so it shouldn't surprise anyone that one of them has a successful spin-off. Let's see how Kandi's spin-off does and then talk.

• Members

I am sorry to see Kim go from the Atlanta franchise and I am curious to see if her new show will be a hit. She did have a brand of wine out on the market if I recall correctly. As much as I LOVE happy endings, something tells me that in another year or 2 we will be hearing about Kim and Kroy separating. It was obvious from DBTFW that Kroy's parents did not approve of Kim or the shenanigans she has pulled over the years, I wonder if that will eventually put a strain on their marriage. I mean Kim is separated from her family, but how long can she keep Kroy from his???

• Members

Miami

tumblr_meoyn8i7Jh1rze8s1o1_500.png

Those Miami chicks are bitches! Im firmly on Team Karent now. I dig her, Lisa and Joanna.The others can kick rocks. They were trying to act all concerned about Karent and Rodolfo cheating on her but they just wanted to see her in pain and Adriana being so thirsty to expose it all at dinner was low and classless of her

tumblr_meoixqLkgW1r9s1q8.gif

tumblr_meo883zJ1Q1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_meo85eEHlZ1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

Oh Elsa! LOL. I love how they manage to sneak a little bit of her every episode

Edited by Cheap21