AMC: Two Rivals FINALLY Square off

• Members

Courtesy SOC Message Boards:

Brooke and Erica Reunite on AMC!

Julia Barr (Brooke) raves that the long-awaited reunion scenes were "so much fun." Both women end up at BJ's, picking up breakfast, and Erica soon finds out Brooke's shacking up at the mansion. Erica makes some comments about that. Barr says it's a mature back and forth, it's what they always do - "they fence." It's not all sniping though, Erica offers Brooke that she's better for Adam than Annie and mentions the stabbing, lol. Jackson breaks up their "bonding." Needless to say Erica is not happy when Jack asks Brooke to have lunch. Erica later invites Brooke to Fusion where she drills her about the "date." Brooke advises Erica not to break Jack's heart.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, some media net pics showed the set was making a comeback. Its such a better meeting place than ConFusion....

This should be good and well overdue! I can't believe its taken over a month for them to come face to face... I mean afterall, Pine Valley's esteemed Chief Hubbard called Pine Valley a hamlet today.... :unsure:

• Members

One of my favorite scenes in my collection that's managed to survive on VHS is Erica and Brooke having a little sit down at Mona's funeral. It's also on YouTube. I love those two together, and of course the spats are gold, but when they're civil and bonding as mothers, it's really special.

• Members

ITA with Jack. Brooke vs. Erica would not only be totally predictable (outside of little sparring scenes, that is), but also kinda lame because they (Brooke, at least) are at an age where they realize that it's a waste of energy fighting each other. They stay out of each other's way for the most part, so having them have a big epic brawl at this stage wouldn't make any sense.

• Members

You're my favorite person to disagree with JP ;)

Actually I find Brooke vs. Annie very boring and predictable. Annie's out of her league when it comes to Brooke and Erica vs. Greenlee, pfff, Erica shouldn't be going up against someone who acts like she's 6. At least Brooke & Erica are more well match and seem more like equals

Archived