AMC: Two Rivals FINALLY Square off

• Members

I've loved the dynamic between Brooke, Adam and Annie, but I need to see her do more. They need to re-integrate her by making Tempo one of the major businesses in Pine Valley. Then bring back Jamie and Laura so she has a family. She needs more than rivalries at her age.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NO, PLEASE! Though I am a huge Jerica fan :wub: I can't abide watching Jack with Brooke again even if means Erica/Brooke fighhting. First of all it's been done and second of all, they are too old to be fighting over men. It would be embarrasing :(

I like the idea of Erica being honest enough to say she thinks Adam is better off with Brooke and Brooke hopefully doing the same for Erica and Jack. :wub:

• Members

Erica: If it's any consolation, Brooke, I think Adam would be much better off with you.

Brooke: Thank you...I think.

Erica: Oh, that's not a compliment. Compared to Annie, anyone would look good. Even you.

(That's the ONLY way I'd buy Erica endorsing an Adam/Brooke reunion.)

• Members

As Kylie said, how can it be a triangle when we ALREADY know the outcome?

Jerica Part 89 is well on its way..... and maybe the show's final excuse to backburner Erica permanently. The last time Jack and Erica were married Erica was reduced to nothing but a shrew who meddled in her children's lives.... now that all her children are gone... what on earth will she do when her and Jack reunite? Nothing...

• Members

The triangle I am referring to is the supposed one that will happen between Jack/Erica and the new guy who hasn't even been casted yet. I too am unsure where the discussion surrounding a triangle involving Brooke will ensue. As far as I know this weeks upcoming scenes between Jack/Erica/Brooke will be it as Brooke will have enough on her plate with the Chandler drama until she exits in May.

Archived