Charles Shaughnessy Returns to Days of Our Lives

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thrilled to have Shane back as I loved him and Shaughnessy (brilliant as Mr. Sheffield too!). Can't wait to see what he does, I loved him and Kimberly. My favorite moment between them was when Kimberly and Shane in the woods giving birth to their son while searching for a lost Hope and attempting to save Marlena from John.

Question though, didn't Shane leave town with Kayla back in what '92? I remember that being a very awkward story with Kayla pursuing her ex brother in law, quite a weird time for Days. It didn't help that increasingly mentally unstable Kimberly was being recast with a new actress every other month when Pease was unavailable to play her, and then fired Pease altogether.

• Members

Soapcentral says that Kayla and Shane didn't stay together because of the tension with Kim. Kayla moved to LA to open a clinic.

The infamous "Shayla." Some boards would put that in spoiler bars, the word upset them that much. :lol:

• Members

Yes that's right. Kayla and Shane split and once Shane had recovered the use of his legs, one of Kim's personalities (she was suffering from DID at the time) arranged to have him sent off on an ISA mission so he'd be out of her hair - it was a pretty lame exit.

Archived