AMC: Damon's father is....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But I use the logic because it was the era you brought up. I think it was a good era for the show; I thought it was good then. But like every era, it had flaws. And for some people, hindsight can be 20/20... They may appreciate it now more than they did then, and that's a valid opinion.

Your opinion of her work is different than my own. That's all there is to it.

• Members

If Hillary returns, even for a few episodes, then that would be worth exploring, yes. It would be nice to see reminders of those years between Liza and Dixie. However, I still think that could have been explored without Damon being Tad's son. But who knows.

• Members

There are MANY characters "not even on the show anymore." We could always "not explore" anyone off-the-canvas, but something tells me that would make for a very boring scenario.

The Hillary angle would bring a lot to the table for Tad. But if Tad's not hot on some people's priority list, then this isn't really going to matter to them.

• Members

I have no problem with this as I've stated as long as the timeline makes sense (or as much sense as it can make). Yeah, Tad maybe doesn't need a new child.... but if it is used to delve back into the character's past by reconnecting him and Hillary I am all for it. Like I said the only way this has legs is if Carmen Thomas is in the picture. It would certainly be better than the other alternative: Krystal and FauxLiza fighting over Tad... which is what was set to happen by the way.

I guess I am one of the few who was disappointed that was dropped so fast.... considering the Hubbards have been nothing but wallpaper since.

That COULD have been very compelling.

• Members

Smaller+Headshot.jpg

Like I said before, we need Hillary back for this story to make sense. Did she leave Mitch? Where is she now? What happened between she and Damon that sent him running.

This also introduces a much need Tyler/English to the fray. She is Langley's daughter, and perhaps married to Donna's little brother.

http://thepinevalleybulletin.blogspot.com/2010/03/rediscover-hillary-wilson.html

Archived