AMC: Damon's father is....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tad doesn't even raise the children who are actually with him, so why they gave him an adult son I don't know. I guess Jamie is even less likely to ever return. I assume we will get some sort of tension between Damon and JR.

I hope they bring back Carmen Thomas for even a day or two if they're going to do this. Otherwise it's asking viewers to accept a whole lot of backstory with little to go on.

• Members

200% agreed: Exploring the relationship between Hillary and Tad would be THEE thing that would make this story interesting, even for viewers who didn't know her. Ignoring or glossing-over that aspect would be criminal, and probably turn "Damon as Tad's son" into a total failure.

Not to mention, Carmen Thomas actually has genuine love-interest potential with MEK's Tad.... a factor that has bombed with pretty much every other actress except Cady McClain.

• Members

I think TPTB are going to resist actually bringing Hillary back, other than maybe an episode or two. Broderick may have been interested in more but Frons probably just saw it as a way to connect Damon to the canvas and isn't interested in some character from the 80s he knows nothing about. Same for Kreizman. Swajeski may be somewhat familiar with Hillary but I think Kreizman calls the shots in that pair, unfortunately.

Archived