Betty White On Saturday Night Live

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe someone will post it somewhere other than youtube. If it's posted on youtube, I might be able to upload it to mediafire or something(if you can view that site)

Betty is ratings gold for SNL :D

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/09/mea-culpa-saturday-night-all-right-for-betty-white-as-snl-laps-nascar/50881

The Betty White hosted episode of Saturday Night Live scored a preliminary 8.8 household rating in the 56 largest metered markets, and a preliminary 5.1 rating with adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. Those were the best SNL numbers since the episode on November 1 2008 scored a preliminary 9.0 household rating in the 56 metered markets.

• Members

^Thanks. As long as it's not like a network or channel You Tube site, I should be able to view it. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone puts it up. :D

I'm not surprised she was ratings gold. The woman is a RIOT. :lol: So happy for her.

• Members

Betty was AMAZING! It was the first time I have watched a full episode of SNL in YEARS. She was phenomenal! I hope she comes back.

The muffins skit was PISS YOUR PANTS funny! And the lesbian with amy poehler one?

Betty: "If I could go back in time....I would lez it up all day! You know one thing I would never miss?....BALLS!"

CLASSIC.

Archived