AMC: Monday, March 1, 2010

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Only one reply so far? Where is everyone? Today's show was good.

I'm happy that David told Greenlee what really was going on.

Amanda was random today. Did I miss why she was outside of WildWind?

Those Adam/Brooke scenes were the best of the episode. AMC was missing heart and with those scenes we got it back. They were touching, sweet, and well written.

I knew that Annie would be the only donor that it's match, because it's very soapy. I find it hard to believe Jr would care who his donor is at this point, as long as he has one!

• Members

Adam so needed Brooke to have someone to open up to about Stuart's murder who wouldn't judge him. I only wish the previous IIC had brought her back last summer when that story began.

Amanda did seem random. I kept wondering if she was shoehorned in to fulfill her contract. Her scenes with Jake fell flat to me mainly because of his bad jokes.

Greenlee truly is David's equal and I hope they come to realize that. Ryan never treated her like a partner!

I can see JR still not trusting Annie since he hasn't witnessed her struggles like we the audience have. I know it's cliche but I can't wait for Annie to rub it in that she's the only one who could save him!

• Members

Julia Barr got the first meaningful scenes to play since she came back today when telling Adam what it was like to lose Laura. Very poignant scenes....

Annie holding the powier, cliche, but pure soap! David coming clean with Greenlee was awesome, proves their relationship is solidifying (for the time being anyway)

• Members

Amanda\Jake\Ryan\Erica\Gayle are pathetic, obsessive, scavengers. So sick of them, BORING!! And what was Amanda's reason for being at David's house? She was just lurking around outside in the bushes, with no jacket on? Then when David found her, she still didn't have a reason for even being there. Stupid.

Loving that Annie is JR's bone marrow match. This is a great twist, looking forward to how things progress. The Brooke\Adam scenes were great, to!

Colby and Damon are adorable together, after their scene today, I'm really looking forward to their relationship blossoming!

• Members

I wasn't invested. I found myself looking at the clock "is it 1:55, yet?"

I'm bored with the drawn out Revenge Against David plotline that's been incredibly redundant since the fall.

I'm bored with the Let's All Hate Annie Because She's Evil Enough to Keep Adam OUT of Prison ingrates.

Amanda's dumb. SURPRISE! :blink:

Archived