AMC: Thursday, February 25, 2010

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^hey thanks for that link, it worked

I *LOVE* Susan's new hairstyle! It really does look great, she looks soo much better with it like that, to me it looks like a weight has been lifted off of her, LOL! It's so less heavier and vibrant than her last style, which I felt weighed her down and made her look light years more older (I mean, I know she's getting old, but..) anyways! She looks fantastic, and I can't wait to see that style on the show.

Glad RB hasn't changed her style, her new brunette locks suit her and add an edge, IMO.

• Members

There are no other love interest options that will give Natalia airtime. She isn't going to get airtime paired with Brot or anyone new. She would get airtime with JR and Ryan who are leading men. I don't see her and Ryan going any where as a couple, but she and JR would be good together.

• Members

Sad, but true. I like her and Brot together, but I just don't think Natalia is ever going to get much airtime, if paired with Brot. I agree with you about JR, to. I mean, why not LoL? Her mixing it up with the Chandler's surely could make for some great stories, LOL I would like to see her facing off with Annie or something, can you imagine her moving into the mansion? And maybe in the midst of her and JR getting to know each other, she could put us all out of our misery, and accidentally shoot Marissa! I also think her and Ryan could be great, to. At least when I was watching him yesterday, he was so different around her and wasn't annoying to me at all..I think I always find him refreshing though when he's not interacting with people whose names are Greenlee, Erica, David, ...

• Members

In a sane world Natalia would be getting just as much airtime as Greenlee, the departed Kendall or any of the other Fusion hoes that have clickety-clacked all over the frontburner but this is the Fronsverse so I guess I'll just put down my crack pipe.

I'm still very sorry they killed off Natalia's mom. Pratt's retcon was trash but they had Laura Koffman! How do you waste Laura freakin' Koffman? There's SO much they could've done with Rebecca.

• Members

I love Laura too--waht was especially awful was they made it seem she was gonna die, then they saved her it seemed to create more story/drama and then suddenly, and in the blink of an eye, she actually did die. As was often theprob with Pratt there was set up there for a good story, but the follow through was really badly done (the Melrose Place effect--where of course it worked as that was a plot driven, super fast paced weekly primetime show...)

• Members

None of that is making an ounce of sense to me. This phantom kid finds out Adam is his father from Tad, has a brother who needs bone marrow and gets on a plane (or doesn't) and we see none of this? Whatever. I know desperate rewriting when I see it. I'm just going to give them some time to figure out WTF they want to do.

• Members

I cant wait till Erica and Brooke come across each other. I can just imagine it going like this

Erica: "My god, Brooke, you really are pathetic, coming all the way back to Pine Valley. I only did break up with Ryan, 5 minutes ago, yet here you are, just as hungry as ever, salvating over the thought of cleaning up after my latest sloppy seconds. Come on; are you really that desperate? Hehehee" Flips her hair

Brooke: "Erica Kane. You never disappoint in putting the whore in horrible. I see some things nevr change. But what did change is that you've now become a grandmother, again! What is it now, four? I guess that officially makes you a cougar. How does that feel?"

Erica: "Bitch!"

Brooke: "Takes one to know one"

• Members

Yes, and that means most female characters who are in stories with those male characters are marginalized. Especially Ryan. So do I, as a Natalia fan, wanna see that just so I can see more Natalia? Not really. The trading and swapping these women are doing with the same three men on this show is getting tired.

• Members

Natalia shouldn't have to be with Ryan or JR to get story/airtime. There is no reason why she being with Brot should hinder her chances for airtime/story. I'm just waiting for someone at the ABCD camp to say that JR Martinez/Brot's presence makes viewers "uncomfortable" in order to scrap him (and then Nat).

Archived