AMC: Thursday, February 25, 2010

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed today's episode though. The Adam's long lost son has me intrested. I want to see who it is but many are already speculating. :P

Brooke vs Annie. This can get REALLY good! I am excited. Brooke show them how its done. :wub:

David/Greenlee! YEAH! And Erica walking in on them was AMAZING espically the lines between Greenlee/Erica.

Greenlee: "Over my dead Body"

Erica: "Watch Out" :lol:

I really liked the Brot/Natalia scenes. I hope we get more Natalia scenes espically now it looks like the Hubbard family is getting some sort of a storyline.

• Members

oh you are talking about Max, not Lorenzo. Max is Mateo's son, not Hayleys. Him coming to PV makes even less sense considering he has no relatives in town. The school would have informed Mateo and Haley if he had gone missing. Besides are we sure it was Damon? I didnt get the feeling that this story was wrapped up and resolved today

• Members

Possibly, but those little nuggets are written in just for the sake of filling time. But who knows.

Max is Hayley's stepson and off screen I guess Raquel let Mateo and Hayley raise him.

I think the robbery story is done. Natalia and Brot have moved on to an identity theft case.

• Members

Not to mention, Damon's from Ohio. Where was this "Miguel" supposed to be flying in from? I'm thinking Miguel's a new character. Lash Riptorn, or whatever his name is, can not pass as a "Miguel Reyes." I would think that they'd cast a more dark, ethnic, Hispanic-looking actor in the role.

• Members

Wow, Natalia looks SMOKIN', I love her look and everything about her! I really like Natalia's kick ass attitude, and her overall swagger. I really hope AMC keeps her and actually does something with her, Shannon Kane is quite the actress. About her and Ryan....may be in the minority here, but I actually liked them together, loved Ryan saving her from Larry the identity thief. That was nice. And I wasn't annoyed ONE BIT by Ryan today, expecially in his scenes at ConFusion. He was actually tolerable with Jake and Natalia, I am so glad AMC is having him (and a lot of characters, actually) interacting with different characters other than the usual. Brot and Erica, Natalia and Ryan, Ryan and Jake, Jake and Frankie, stuff like that is refreshing to me.

Damon..wow wasn't expecting him to really be the thief after all. As for who he really might be..I really am starting to doubt he's Max or Enzo, simply because how couldn't Adam recognize his own grandchild? Surely enough, Hayley has sended Adam pictures over the years. Damon being Miguel..maybe that's the case, but didn't Tad say he tracked Miguel down and had to bribe him? And Tad was looking for Miguel at that airport today and said he never showed up, I'm assuming Tad knows what Miguel looks like? I have a feeling AMC isn't even going to cast the role of Miguel since he was a no show in the first place..I think Damon might be someone else on or off the canvases long lost son.

• Members

It's funny how the writing staff and script writers can remain the same, yet under a new HW the dialogue is suddenly so much better (though honestly even in its worse eras AMC has had better dialogue than a lot of soaps--I've loved a lot of OLTL under Carlivati but the dialogue is often awful, especially the embarassing way they shoehorn recap into conversations)

• Members

OK, more evidence that the hair on this show is fab. Check out La Lucci's new do. Maybe not a new do but styled differently. I posted this in the Primetime thread where she talks about the new Dancing with the Stars season. Cameron and Rebecca are in this video too and Rebecca said she'd love to do Dancing with the Stars.

Who are the new hair stylists on this show?

http://www.whiotv.com/entertainment/22678849/detail.html

Archived