AMC: Thursday, February 25, 2010

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wait, wait a minute. Is Adam BSing them with this tale about a secret son somewhere? Or is he telling the truth!?

If he's telling the truth, then...wow. I don't know. I just do not know. I had no idea this was going on.

It's been in the spoilers for a while, so many of us knew and discussed about it. There seems to some PTB-mandate to create another Chandler to fill a void for

Adam's impending departure from Pine Valley.

This long-lost son may or may not be someone already on the canvas; that seems to be the question right now.

• Members

It's been in the spoilers for a while, so many of us knew and discussed about it. There seems to some PTB-mandate to create another Chandler to fill a void for

Adam's impending departure from Pine Valley.

This long-lost son may or may not be someone already on the canvas; that seems to be the question right now.

Ooooh, okay. Well then. Is it a little too obvious to think that

Damon is Adam's son?

• Members

STAY AWAY FROM NATALIA RYAN!

I second that emotion, but you know this show... they'd have her pining for him while he *politely declined* her advances, all the while ruining her relationship with Brot because her heart is elsewhere. :rolleyes:

But she most certainly did look great today!

• Members

I second that emotion, but you know this show... they'd have her pining for him while he *politely declined* her advances, all the while ruining her relationship with Brot because her heart is elsewhere. :rolleyes:

You know it! :lol:

But she most certainly did look great today!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Archived