AMC: Thursday, February 25, 2010

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes! Don't sideline her or give her a supporting role... Throw her into the relationship dead zones named JR or Ryan. Hell, why not go for broke and throw her into the ultimate dead zone: Tad?

No. She needs a fresh relationship with a man that doesn't drain every last drop of interesting quality from every woman he's paired with.

• Members

I thought she and Scott could have worked when he first joined. I remember them having a few scenes and clicking. It would be interesting if they threw her in the Chandler mix, especially with Annie involved. Or they can bring back Jamal and actually write her him this time. A Frye/Hubbard romance could be interesting

• Members

Exactly. I enjoyed them today, and Brot is a much better romantic lead that JR or Ryan at this time. Those two have had to many chicks on their jocks.

And I love JR Martinez. He was decent from day one, but he's improved greatly. Maybe getting rid of that "damned spot!" had something to do with it.

• Members

I'm so glad Greenlee was able to marry David!!!!! I loved her line to Erica about how she could be the matron of honor in that hideous dress. I wonder how long it will take for Gayle to show up at Wildwind.

Erica trying to get Brot to break into Greenlee's office made me laugh out loud, as did Adam deciding that Brooke should mentor Annie.

I'm still not liking Adam having an illegitimate son that he never mentioned before. I wish he had been more specific about exactly when the boy was conceived. Even if the writers didn't want to give the year, he could have said what wives he was between at the time.

I'm surprised that Damon was guilty of the crime spree. It certainly makes it harder for me to root for him knowing how many lies he's told in the short time he's been in Pine Valley.

After today, I'm worried that Natalia will be Ryan's new love interest. If they do ever go on a date, I hope it's because he wants to make Greenlee jealous and she's trying to get under Brot's skin.

• Members

The reveal of Adam having a son was very quick. I expected it to be dragged out at least a few days more.

Damon being the thief was a total rewrite. It seemed liked it was supposed to be Hayley and Mateo's kid, but they made it Damon instead and the show is now filling the Latino (I'm guessing, since his last name is Reyes) quota with Adam's illegitimate child.

• Members

rewrite? It could have gone either way and they left it open for it to be Damon. It wouldnt have made much sense being Lorenzo bc how the heck could Hayley and Mateo not know he was missing this long? I think she would have said something to Adam if he were gone for weeks without a trace

Archived