AMC: Actress not returning!!

• Members

Julie Carruthers gave a interview on CW radio today and she confirmed that Alicia Minshew will shoot the remainder of her scenes from a NY studio in April. She is expected to give another interview tomorrow night.

For those who don't know, Julie confirmed on CW radio a few months ago that a VET will be leaving the show right after move and it turned out to be David.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why were they in such denial about AM and TK leaving? Major actors leave all the time. It's not like it was GL where so few big stars were left, any leaving would have a major impact. I'd be more worried about David Canary leaving. I wonder if Kendull will be recast or forgotten. That phone call between her and Erica was pure Suzanne Somers-esque comedy. I can't handle too much of that. I wonder which cast members she'll share scenes with.

• Members

With Greenlee back, I don't think they care quite as much about losing Kendall, but I still feel that they'll have a dirty little itch for the character and recasting will seriously be on their minds for months. And wouldn't the coup of all coups be bagging SMG for a short stint? I could totally see them trying to pull off something highly publicized like that, the REAL (okay, they'd probably go with "the ORIGINAL") Kendall back for a short arc, ya know, just keeping AM's seat warm until she's ready to return. Desperate times for AMC, they will do anything, I'm not convinced that "allegiance" to AM is a reality at this point.

Archived