AMC - Questions

• Members

AMC has just started here in Australia and after looking at the end credits these shows are from 2007. I do wish that they didn't start it so far back.

So my questions's.

There is a killer that is after Kendall, Babe and maybe Bianca. Babe is sure that Zarf/Zoe is not the killer but he/she is in jail, and even after only watching one show I have to agree with her. But the guy that was in the police station with all these photo's in his wallet seems to be a little sus.

Maggie has just shown up and I do assume that she was long before Reese. Now is Maggie before Bianca had the baby.

Some one has just closed Fusion down after everyone quit. But there was a flower left I assume that it is from the killer.

Zach is having nightmare's does he think that he maybe the killer?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes Zach is remembering things related to the killer. The flowers were the killer's calling card (that and a ribbon--hence Satin Slayer). Miranda should already be 2 or 3 I think year sold (Bianca's baby).

Ugh what a rotten time to start the show--the end of McTavish's reign where any good stuff she did has been long exhausted and she even seemed to be bored...

• Members

Wow that's where it's starting in Australia???! Yikes!

Yeah, Maggie was wayy before Reese. Her and Bianca, IMO, were really great together. However I didn't like her (Maggie) in this period of time, 2007 when she was on the show. Especially with Zarf\Zoe in the mix. Just way to messy.

Ericmontreal pretty much said everything else :P

• Members

Umm she came on when Agnes Nixon returned to "fix" the show in '99--as a cowriter (first Elizabeth Page was the cowriter--I think Agnes felt she was too oldto take it all on). The show was pretty good, I'm sure cuz of Agnes, but started to get more schizophrenic--then Agnes left. Passanante did Libidizone drugging, Laura turning psycho, Gilian being killed and Laura getting her heart, "dogboy", crazy teens with no connection to the show who all go to the boathouse and do E and giggle a lot, Ghost Gillian possessing Opal and Ghost Jesse tryign to get her to come tot he right side--then Passanante ran away and there was no HW for a while and Ghost Jesse actually somehow saved Tad's life, oh ti just got weird and messy. I believe Culliton came in by Fall 2001

• Members

The Killer is Alexander Cambias who is Zach's Father and I think He was Getting Revenge on Zach through Zach's Wife Kendall through Kendall's Co Workers at Fusion. Maggie and Bianca became Friends before Bianca got Pregnant. Maggie Took Good Care of Bianca such as Tucking Her in Bed after Some Men were Harrassing Her at A Bar. I think They were at A Bar. It's been A Long Time since that Happened. Jody

Archived