AMC - Questions

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know. I never can decide which was worse, the end of McTavish's second reign (poison tatoos, Kit/Braden/Mateo's long-lost kid, Nazi paintings), the end of Passanante (described above) or Rayfield/Cascio (awful-acting unattractive JR speaking over the "internet" with boring-ass Laurie). I usually come down on the side of Rayfield/Cascio. At least it was fun seeing Ghost Jessie, Gillian, Natalie and Travis (even Harold the Dog!) despite Ghost Jesse being a collective figment of our imagination, I guess.

• Members

I did like the odd scene in Heaven with all the ghosties, that was about it but... For me the Rayfield era had some fun lighter stuff at least (Lysistrata the marriage counsellor being the best example). When Mctavish went completely nutjob too AMC still felt like Pine Valley in a weird way, something it hasn't a lot of the last decade, so I give it some small props there, but I do get your point.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Thanks.

Now at the part where Zach and Kendell are in Las Vegas.

Zach is pratically digging up his father's grave with his hands and remembering helping with faking Babe's death.

I was going to ask what connection Babe had to Zach, but this has answered the question.

One character that I do think is a little funny is Jeff. I had to chuckle when I heard his name and all I could think about that his characters name was the same on Dynasty/The Colby's :lol:

Archived