Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Curiously, they made her gigantic tatas smaller. That tattoo on her stomach is to cover her c-section/tummy tuck scar.

I was VERY surprised to hear that Wendy was posing for PETA. She had been a proud, vocal fur wearer for years.

• Members

This is what a lot of people are saying and I wouldn't be too surprised if she has a change of heart after a particularly harsh winter in the tristate.

Naomi Campbell and Khloe Kardashian have both done the I'd Rather Go Naked campaign and gone back to wearing fur.

• Members

Did she say anything about PETA sending her awful footage or something? I just wonder what brought about the change of heart. I used to listen to her radio show and I remember guests calling in and admiringly commenting on spotting her out and about in fur, like at Dunkin' Donuts. :lol: She used to do a lot of events back then, and I recall one listener asking why her husband (Big Kev) was so dressed down in sweats at one party, and she giggled and corrected the woman that those "sweats" were actually mink.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

This was brought up in the GH thread but I thought Id put it here in this appropriate thread.

Leslie Charleson last month:

tumblr_md7k0ktBat1r63p04o1_1280.png

and her now:

18Vmk.jpg

Why oh why did she have to go touch her face again? She wasnt perfect before but she looked decent this fall as things were settling and she looked better than she had in the last year. Then she gets time off and its obvious she went and had another procedure done bc she looks different. I wish some of these actresses (and men) would just leave it alone and stop overdoing it

• Members

LC looked bad before, now she looks downright horrific. I don't understand why FV and RC do not put a stop to LC's mulitation of her face. She obviously wants to work and they have control over her ability to work on GH. Just tell her, "no damn more, stop it!"

Archived