Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What are the excuses re: LC getting such horrible surgery?

In terms of Lexi Ainsworth, 20 is awfully young to get breast implants (and bad breast implants at that, they're ridged and spaced and fake looking)...and I would hazard to guess that she did it for her career, for producers, for a boyfriend...but least of all for herself. And that's where the damage comes, plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures should be reserved to make the individual feel great, it should be a choice about looking good, not looking young as youth happens once. The moment you do something to please others, rather than primarily yourself, you've fallen into a self esteem black hole.

• Members

Well I did hear she got her first boyfriend now too. You gotta have a thick skin in the business. And it's heavily about looks. Had a friend who was in the business. She said out in LA people were dissapointed she wasn't 18 and weree marketing her as young as possible. You can lose out on roles because your boobs are too big. Happened to my friend. Lexi is a cute girl, average actress, but she seems to be lacking self esteem.

Archived