Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. Goldie's skin is an absolute mess and that's all down to the sun damage she's subjected herself to all these years.

Not for nothing, but she's admitted to having her eyes done. I suspect she's had her face lifted at some point as well (likely circa First Wives Club in 1996)

• Members

That Goldie Hawn article doesn;t sound totally legit. The part where he contacts her all those years later asking her if they can get along sounds fishy to me. Who would do such a thing and why? How are his other kids suffering by not knowing Kate Hudson? I don't know Kate Hudson, am I suffering? She is their sister, but apparently the sister who wants nothing to do with them. Since she never has then there is no harm since they never knew what it was like to know her in the first place.

Then there is the the second failed marriage which seems odd for such a perfect man. And then there is the fact that that article came out while a book was being promoted.

• Members

Oh, I don't think he's perfect... but I put alot credence in his comments because :

1: Goldie never married Kurt, supporting Bill's assertion that she does not want committment and wants an open relationship.

2: He said NOTHING bad about any of them for 30 YEARS, he just sat back and took it. And eventually his fuse burnt down.

3: In his book, he produces the legal documents that PROVE he did not abandon his children, like Goldie has claimed in interviews.

• 1 month later...

Archived