Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

Deidre's starting to get that cat's eye look(at least in pics).Maybe she had some recent work that needs to settle. Up until now she has looked sensational,one of the best examples of good and flattering work.

I still recall the Australian TV interview where an audience member asked Dee and Drake how they looked so youthful.There was a pause (maybe I just imagined it) and Deidre launched into that positive approach to life,diet and exercise spiel. Honestly,do they think we're that stoopid???

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
LMAO! You can do that? I knew there was no way in hell she was only 61

ive gotten used to her but really it was the men that had me taken a back in that pic especially Drake. When men get work and/or Botox done it seems to stand out more than women bc it's less expected on them

• Members

Dr Paul Nassif isn't a bad doctor, but he's called Joan Collins' face wrong. Facelift, yes, I can see that and it's the best I've seen (props to Dr Ivo Pitanguy in Brazil!). But it's also clear that she hasn't had fillers or a nose job (the nose job comment is so weird, Joan always had a nice nose and it hasn't changed, Nassif's soon to be ex-wife Adrienne Maloof has one helluva harsh nose job, so he's one to discuss that!)...brow lift...could be, but Joan wisely left her lower eyelids alone for sure so she didn't change the shape of her eyes.

Joan in the last couple of months...

In St Tropez for her annual summer holiday:

Joan+Collins+Joan+Collins+Enjoys+Saint+Tropez+Xr2YGLZ8yTHl.jpg

And a few weeks ago in London at the annual charity trading day...

Joan+Collins+BGC+Charity+Day+ju5dZyBlfiPl.jpg

Not too shabby for 79.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Aww, she's always been so astute/judicious when it comes to her face, but we've seen worse overly-injected face. Months from now, she'll look fine.

Reminds me of what Catherine Deneuve has said about aging, it's either your face or your fanny. Older ladies have to keep some weight on them so their faces don't get all bony and sag. Morgan has been very trim for years so I guess that's where the fillers come into play, and she has put on some weight.

I love MF, she seems so funny and smart and she's had a super fun career.

Archived