AMC: Thursday, January 21, 2010

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David went back to Greenlee and told her he's not returning to Pine Valley. She convinced him that she's going to need his support when she goes back to town. Their scenes were the highlight of the episode for me.

Liza filed paperwork to change Trevor's last name to Martin and she & Tad flirted again.

Jake & Amanda were on but didn't hold my interest much as I was playing with the cat.

Erica snuck out of Ryan's after Annie brought Emma over to him. Annie figured out that he slept with Ms. Kane. Later, Ryan had more newly created flashbacks of Greenlee while Erica held a press conference at Fusion about the new cosmetic line for charity, which she's calling Miranda.

Adam had a meeting at ConFusion with Barry; JR & Colby skulked in the shadows trying to guess what he's up to. Adam asked Annie to have a dinner party tonight with Scott, JR, Colby & Marissa.

It looked at one point that Ryan finished drinking his coffee and then gave the mug, which had a heart on it, to Emma to play with while it was still dirty because she liked it. I was thinking EWWWW and turned my attention back to the cat.

• Members

I thought having Colby stare at Adam and Annie the whole time they talked looked less like a character up in her dad and stepmom's business and more like an unengaged extra watching the principals at work. It was distracting.

• Members

This is what annoys me about David. Instead of manning up and standing by what he did, he is feeling sorry for himself and throwing a pity party. Victor Kiriakis would never act like David when his deceit is exposed.

I am liking Tad and Liza more every day. They were adorable flirting, but Tad has got to dye his hair and lose a few pounds.

• Members

The David/Greenlee scenes were my favorite part of today's show too. I like how he asked if they were a packaged deal now and she said she wasn't going anywhere without him.:wub: I think they make a good team, and I am liking all of the black that David has been wearing lately, I think that he looks good in it. I liked him encouraging him to walk and her falling in his arms.

I don't like Annie, and I don't want her and Ryan to ever get back together. But I think that they are starting to get to a point to where they aren't at each throats all of the time. Even if they may snark at each other here and there, like they did a little today. They may never really like each other again but at least they can learn to co-parent together, without a whole lot of foolishness between them like their has been in the past.

• Members

Where the heck did Erica have a change of clothes, a red dress, to change into at Ryapes house? UGH. I was so hoping Annie stayed longer, so that she could discover that Granny Kane was there. I want Annie to know about RyICKA so that she could make fun of them all the time :rolleyes:.

Greenlee\David scenes were really sweet...him helping her walk, her saying she didn't want to go to PV unless he came with her. "My Safety net" :wub:

I am intrigued as to what Adam's will consists of. I'm sure JR, Colby, and Annie won't be happy with it. Adam has something up his sleeve, that's for sure....:o

• Members

Oh, lord; okay, here's what's going to happen, people. ABC will publicize that it is finally bowing to fans' longtime wishes and "pairing up David and Greenlee." VI and RB will give interviews, gushing and thrilled. But wait! David and Greenlee are actually just part of a quad with Ryan and Erica. Greenlee and Ryan's star-crossed love will struggle to find its way back together while David paws at the hem of Greenlee's hospital gown, scheming to keep her and Ryan apart; it will be a repeat of the Amanda story, a.k.a. To Catch A Hayward a.k.a. This Lab Coat In No Way Makes Me Look Overweight. Meanwhile, David and Erica will bond again over their mutual need for Greens and Ryan, yet will inevitably end up back together, but not before a year and a half of David humping Greenlee's leg, doing horrible things and getting his ass beat by Ryan, followed by another Stoic Hayward "I's Sorry Momma" Apology.

Sigh.

Tad and Liza Part 86: Man The Escape Pods is ahead of my projected schedule from last year. I didn't think they'd throw in the towel on Luner til March or April, and believe me, putting her with BloaTad is throwing that towel. That's where female leads on this show who are not named "Dixie" go to die. (Bobbie Eakes is a notable exception because Alexa Havins came out of her vagina, yet Krystal has been useless for years.) It's the boneyard. This bitch will be out by May and I bet she knows it.

• Members

Even just dyeing his hair would I admit make a big diff--when he cameon with dark hair for Halloween I was shocked at the diff.

I enjoyed today's episode--for some scenes despite myself, but I find myself just enjoyibg the show more and more daily. And I love the setup for this Adam dinner party (I miss controversial dinner parties on AMC).

How nice of Ryan to give his daughter a dirty coffee mug to run to her room and play with :wub:

I don't see nuLiza going anywhere actually--most audiences seem to finally be warming up to her.

• Members

That's exactly what happened. He chugged the rest of the coffee and handed it directly to Emma. I was grossed out, too.

LMAO! I know exactly what you mean! I spot those extras, too.

Speaking of extras, WHY DO THEY ALL WALK SO DAMN WEIRD?! When the Fusion workers were leaving the office, they all had some weird, unnatural gait.

Then, clearly, you don't know who David is if you're comparing him to some Victor damn Kiriakis.

I don't think MEK should dye his hair at all. Shed a few pounds? Sure. And he's been doing that, because there was a time where he looked hella inflated. But dying his hair isn't necessary. He can look just a sexy with silver locks.

Ugh! That dirty mug!

I don't know about most audiences, but I do know that it works if Liza Marie La Fortune is kept independent of Liza Colby. I'm digging Jamie Luner and like how she's not phoning it in, I just can NOT marry the two versions of Liza in my mind. Tad and This Liza aren't the Tad and Liza of the 80's and 90's to me. I, unfortunately, agree with Gut-lovin' Vee. Keep her away from Tad. Not only is any Martin man the death knell for any interesting female character, it's also jarring to me to understand why these two are attracted to each other. I watch them kiss and flirt and keep thinking "when did this happ-- ohhhhh, right! Almost 30 years of history between Tad and Liza." Because, to me, it seems to be out of the blue -- not playing up on their flirtatious on again/off again history of the 80's and 90's.

• Members

You're right that MEK has lost some weight--and I guess I could change my mind, it would also look kinda desperate to have him dye it now (reminds me of that awful commercial for one of those Dye sets for graying men where a single dad's two daughters come up to him "Dad, we think it's time" [to date] and surprise him with a package of the hair dye. Sigh).

WHo's Liza La Fortune--some sister of Laurel's actress? *So confused* But yeah I have to admit it's a different character (no wonder she doesn't seem to have even bothered visiting Marian and is happy to leave her in OakHaven--is Marian hanging out with Janet then? is Janet still there?) Still, at this point I'd be sad to see JL leave, and Marcy W has made it clear she doesn't wanna act again...

How come after AllMyDaysatGH posts on here all our replies end up being centered like they were poetry? :P

Archived