Y&R: Episode Discussion for the week December 28

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder what Bill Bell would think of this version of Victoria if he were still alive. I think he would be so appalled, considering how much he built this character up, and the powerhouse Heather Tom was. Look at the state of this character now, it's really pathetic.

Amelia doesn't match the role, but the writing for this core character has been atrocious for a good 5 years now...

• Members

Here I agree. I think it's much stranger that Jack is immediately attracted to a Patty look alike. It's one thing not to blame a look alike for the crime of another. It's a whole other story when you are hooking up with them within a few weeks of meeting them. I've found that very odd right form the start. Not only that, but Emily has good reason not to trust Jack too, but she got over that in about two weeks. It should have been a good six months of interaction before they even started dating, but the good old days of nice slow pacing seem to be gone forever.

• Members

I do think Deacon and Victoria could've been a good couple if they didn't have such an awful story to work with. If Deacon were just brought on as a many who has history with Amber BUT HAS MOVED ON, then he could've added a nice little something to the show. I think the men in general lack masculinity and he would be a welcome change from that. They could also bring on 32 year old Amber's 12 year old son who I'd SORAS to 16 to interact with Noah, Abby, etc. They need to stop acting like she's 22. Lily and Daniel are, but not Kevin and Amber the two Chester molesters in Genoa City.

• Members

The only problem I have with Little D coming to town is why should Amber's kid get to be on the show when the writers can't even bring on Jack Abbott's son Kyle, or even Paul's son Ricky for that age group. I wouldn't suprise me if he came, this is the show that would rather have Ryder than Nate Hastings or Scotty Granger. If they are going to bring on children I wish that Kyle Abbott, Ricky Williams, Scotty Granger, and Nate Hastings would come before Amber's kid.

Archived